Cardano plunged from highs around $2.4 amid the broad-based cryptocurrency declines. The losses extended below $2 before the bulls regained balanced at $1.4. Like Bitcoin, ADA immediately started a reflex recovery where the gap to $2 was almost closed on Thursday.
Despite leading altcoins in recovery, Cardano stalled under $2 and, more specifically, at the 50 Simple Moving Average (SMA) on the four-hour chart. A correction ensued, allowing bears to come into play.
At the time of writing, ADA is doddering at $1.75 after losing the key support at $1.8, provided by the 50 SMA. Higher support is needed for the bulls to concentrate on recovery fully. However, all is not lost because short-term technical levels appear steady.
Cardano rejected at the 50 SMA, but bulls focus on $2.4
The Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) on the four-hour chart has a bullish impulse. For instance, the MACD line (blue) has crossed above the signal line, insinuating that it was time to buy into Cardano.
Note that the MACD is a chart overlay indicator tracking the trend of an asset and measuring its momentum. Although it does not suggest whether an asset is overbought or oversold, the MACD helps identify positions to buy the dip or sell the bottom.
ADA/USD four-hour chart
A confirmed break above the 50 SMA will assist in guaranteeing the journey above $2 and toward the all-time high at $2.4.
However, the Relative Strength Index (RSI) has a bearish outlook, hinting at a more extended correction. As the RSI drops under the midline, overhead pressure rises; thus, jeopardizing support levels at $1.6 and $1.4.
Cardano intraday levels
Spot rate: $1.75
Support: $1.6 and $1.4
Resistance: $1.8 and $2
- Uniswap ($UNI) Surges 45% As Trading Fees Surpass Ethereum
- Ethereum Merge Delay? Developers Concerned Over Shadow Fork
- MINA Price Jumps By 20% Over This Announcement
- Bitcoin Mining Data Suggests More Price Dumps Ahead; Details
- This Bitcoin Bear Market Is Unlike Any Other, Here’s Why
- Here’s Why Shiba Inu Ecosystem Tokens’ Prices Are Shooting Up
- Goldman Sachs Likely to Raise $2 Billion To Acquire Celsius Assets, But Here’s the Catch
- Here’s Why SEC Chair Wants Single Rulebook For All Crypto Trading
- Huge Cardano Breakout Imminent After This Resistance Level?
- Shibarium To Launch Soon; How It Can Pump Shiba Inu Prices?
- Solana Price Analysis: SOL Price Rallying North With Eyes On $59
- XRP Price Analysis: Trendline Reversal Could Dump XRP Back to $0.3
- AXS Price Analysis: Rising AXS Price Aims To Reclaim $17.6 Mark
- Polygon Price Analysis: Can Trendline Breakout Lead MATIC to $0.75?
- ArbiSmart Price Analysis: RBIS Retests Multi-month Support; Buy this Dip?
- Waves Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern Threatens to Break $4.16 Support
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Trendline Fakeout Could Tumble APE by 25%
- Uniswap Price Analysis: Can Ongoing Recovery Carry UNI Price to $8?
- SHIB Price Analysis: $0.00001 Breakout Could Pump SHIB by 33%
- Graph Price Analysis: High Volume Reversal may Drive GRT to $0.15