Chainlink (LINK) has become the most traded and widely held token by the top 100 Ethereum (ETH) whales in the last 24 hours. Moreover, LINK has even overtaken Shiba Inu (SHIB) in terms of most purchased and sold token by top whales.
As a result of gaining interest from the largest Ethereum whales, the Chainlink price has increased significantly in the last 24 hours.
Chainlink (LINK) Attracts Interest from Top ETH Whales
According to data from WhaleStats, Chainlink (LINK) has been in demand from the top 100 Ethereum whales. On average, the whales bought 7710 LINK tokens for $105,877 in the last 24 hours. The LINK token has flipped Shiba Inu (SHIB) to become the widely held token by Ethereum whales. Shiba Inu drove massive attention after it was recently listed on the Robinhood app, resulting in a 10% increase in price in just a few hours.
Moreover, the 10th largest Ethereum whale Three Arrows Capital had acquired nearly 135,989 Chainlink tokens for about $1,855,555 on Thursday at 9:19 PM UTC. Similarly, other whales including ETH whale “Radagast” bought 269,816 LINK for $3,736,964 and ETH whale “Great Goblin” bought 199,015 LINK for $2,756,357 in the last 24 hours.
The Chainlink (LINK) has been in demand from the Ethereum whales these days as the number of partners continues to increase and its integrations on BNBChain and Polygon help various projects.
LINK sees bargain buying
A bulk of buying in the token appeared to be driven by its recent losses. The token recently hit a one-month low, giving it an attractive price for whales to accumulate.
Chainlink (LINK) dropped to its lowest monthly price of $13.45 on April 14, attracting interest from Ethereum whales. The token price has surged nearly 5% from that low, and was last trading around $14.
According to CoinMarketCap, the Chainlink (LINK) price is still 1.75% down in the last 24 hours and nearly 11% down in the last seven days. The Chainlink token’s price has been on a downtrend since the start of April. However, the trading volume has increased significantly from these levels, suggesting a rally in the coming days.
- Is Do Kwon’s Terra Recovery Plan Part Of A “Kill Switch” Protocol?
- This Top-50 Crypto Jumped 28% This Week Despite A Market Crash
- Goldman Sachs: Crypto Drawdown Will Have Little Impact on U.S. Economy
- Just-In: Ethereum Merge Most Likely In August, Says Vitalik Buterin
- Beware, Bitcoin Jumping Back Above $30,000 Could Be A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s why
- Terra Ecosystem Announces Some Key Amendments to Its Revival Plan
- Breaking: Stablecoin Tether ($USDT) Reveals Reserves Fully Backed In New Report
- LUNA Crash: Blockchain Firm Losses $3.5 Billion As Terra (LUNA) Crumbles
- SWIFT Plans To Interlink All CBDCs, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Ripple (XRP) Throws In $100 Million To Cut Down Carbon Emission
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000