The Chainlink (LINK) token is one of the few crypto coins that are thriving during the ongoing crypto market correction. The LINK price chart shows several lower price rejection candles in the daily chart, indicating the instant recovery from the market buyers. The price is steadily moving up with the hope of challenging the next higher resistance(27.8).
Key technical points:
- The LINK price reclaim the 200-day EMA
- The daily-MACD indicator’s lines jumps above the neutral zone
- The 24-hour trading volume in the Chainlink token coin is $3.2 Billion, indicating a 6.2% gain.
Chainlink (LINK) token on December 27th was about to breach the $23.16 resistance. However, before it could give a decent breakout from this level, the intense supply pressure demanded a minor correction.
On January 3rd, the coin managed to reclaim its overhead resistance and provided a proper signal for bullish recovery. The price started to march higher, and even though the crypto market was suffering from a bloodbath, the LINK token kept its recovery intact and reached the $28.7 mark.
The new rally in the ChainLink (LINK) token has crossover above the 200 EMA, providing an excellent edge to the long traders. Moreover, the chart also shows a bullish crossover of the 20 and 50 EMA, attracting more buyers for this token.
The Moving average convergence divergence indicator shows the MACD and signal lines have crossed above the neutral zone, indicating a bullish momentum in the price.
Upcoming Trendline Serves As Dynamic Support For LINK Token
The LINK price is currently experiencing strong resistance from the $27.8. The price was rejected from this level with an evening star pattern, hinting at a bullish reversal. However, the technical chart shows an emerging trendline, which provides dynamic support to the price.
The crypto traders can maintain strong bullish sentiment, until the support trendline is intact.
As per the traditional pivot level suggest the overhead resistance levels for LINK price are at $30, followed by $33.3. As for the opposite side, the support levels are $25.8 and $23.
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?