The total crypto-market capitalization drops over $40 billion (15%) over the weekend as bears rule price action. Moreover, the losses across altcoins were deeper, over 20%, as prices fell w.r.t. to BTC as well.
ChainLink [LINK] Holds onto $4
Nevertheless, Chainlink [LINK] refuses to drop despite the sell-off in the entire market. Price logs double digit gains last night despite the sell-off across the cryptocurrency markets.
— Josh Rager ? (@Josh_Rager) March 8, 2020
Moreover, the support from the 200 Day Simple moving averages has been broken across all altcoin USD and BTC pairs, but not on Chainlink [LINK]. Ethereum [ETH] has dropped below $200 again, while LTC is down below $50, as well.
However, the sell-off pressure from the markets is now building immense pressure of Chainlink. Prominent derivatives and crypto trader, TraderXO, tweeted on his trading plan for LINK,
Half size only this time (weary of btc scam pumping) – may scale in if price bounces to the blue level and breaks down. Invalidation close above blue
The range high at $4.6 forms the invatlidation of the short order, with targets around $3.85.
Bitcoin Bears Calling Havoc
Bitcoin’s dominance over the crypto markets is currently over 65%. This is what usually happens during trending markets. Altcoin dominance increases during bull markets and drops during bear markets.
The fear and greed index in the crypto markets is now pushing towards extreme fearful levels below 20. In the last hour, over 12 million longs got liquidated on BitMEX adding to the $186 million prior to that.
The sentiments are likely pointing heading towards a bottom. However, the bears are showing no signs of restrain at the moment.
The price of Bitcoin [BTC] has dropped below the long-term trend-line, now threatening $6000-$5000 levels. The daily closings during this week will be critical in holding bullish support.
There is blood across the entire crypto markets. The altcoins are now looking down at support for lows around December 2019.
Do you think that Bitcoin will find support around current levels or further break down in imminent? Please share your analysis with us.
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?