The Convex Finance (CVX) token grows more than 50% with the breakout of the consolidation range in the daily chart. Moreover, the price action forms a bullish continuation pattern, i.e., a rising channel pattern in the 4-hour chart. Currently, a rounding bottom within this channel prepares a bullish breakout, indicating another breakout entry opportunity awaits.
Key technical points:
- The CVX token price sustains a rising channel in the 4-hour timeframe
- The 24-hour trading volume in the Convex Finance (CVX) token is $51.80 Million, indicating a 5% fall.
Previously when we covered an article on the Convex Finance token, its price gave a retest of the consolidation range breakout in the daily chart. The rally forecasted after the retest has resulted in a 50% gain and a bullish continuation pattern in a shorter time frame.
The post-breakout uptrend leads to a rising channel pattern in the 4-hour chart, with price recovering from the recent dip to the support trendline. Moreover, the price action within the channel forms a rounding bottom pattern with the neckline at the $56 mark.
The fewer number of dips to support the trendline in comparison to the bullish attempts to break above the channel indicates massive growth in buying pressure. Therefore, the breakout above the $56 mark can result in a price jump to the $73 mark.
The daily Relative Strength Index (67) struggles to rise into the overbought zone as it shows zig-zag move near the overbought boundary. Additionally, the price finds constant support from the 50-period EMA in the 4-hour chart that has pushed every bearish attack in the rising channel.
CVX token Sustains Bullish Momentum Above Consolidation Breakout
The breakout of the consolidation range between the $39 and $18.5 mark initiated a new uptrend in this CRV token. The coin price gradually rises with multiple three rising method patterns in the daily chart. The traditional pivot levels suggest the price can expect the next supply zones near the $73(R2) and 82(R3) mark.
The technical chart indicates the important chart levels are:
- Resistance- $56.4 and $62.8
- Support levels- $50.6 and $4
- Goldman Sachs Says Mainstream Crypto Adoption Not Enough to Boost Bitcoin (BTC) Price
- Fidelity Eyes for ETFs Tied to Metaverse After the SEC Rejects Its Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Rio De Jeneiro’s Mayor Reveals 1%Of Its Treasury Reserves Will Be Poured Into Cryptocurrencies
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?