The Avalanche (AVAX) coin faced a constant bear attack right from the start of 2022. The coin lost nearly 37% from the previous swing high of $128 and dropped to the 0.5 FIB support(79.2). The technical chart shows reversal signs from this support, hoping for a recovery rally.
Key technical points:
- The AVAX coin bulls reclaim the 100-day EMA
- The daily-Stochastic RSI provides a bullish crossover of the K and D line
- The intraday trading volume in the AVAX coin is $858.8 Million, indicating a 19.2% loss
The last time when we covered an article on Avalanche coin, this pair indicated an impressive recovery rally, aiming for the All-TIme High resistance of $147. However, the price faced intense supply from an in-between resistance of $128, resulting in a bearish crossover.
Thus, the price started to drop again and plunged back to the 0.5 Fibonacci retracement level. The coin price spent a few days trying to identify enough demand pressure from this support before presenting this slight hint for reversal.
The recent bloodbath in the crypto market had engulfed the crucial EMA levels(20, 50, and 100). The price is still trading above the 200 EMA, presenting an overall bullish outlook for this coin.
The Daily-Stochastic RSI shows the K and D lines offer bullish crossovers, providing more confirmation for a bullish reversal.
AVAX Price Shows A Double Bottom Pattern In The 4-hour Time Frame Chart
The AVAX coin forms a double bottom pattern from the base of $79.2. The coin price is quite close to the resistance neckline of $98.2. Once the price shows a decisive breakout and sustainability above this level, the crypto traders can look for a long opportunity.
The Relative Strength Index(63) shows a striking pump compared to the price action, indicating the increasing underlying bullishness of the coin.
The Supertrend indicator turns greens as the price shows a steady rally in this lower time frame chart.
- Resistance levels- $98.2, and $117
- Support levels-$86 and $79.2
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- DappRadar: Strong Possibility of DeFi Shakeout In 2022 Amid Crypto User Exodus
- YouTube’s Head of Gaming Joins Polygon Studios, CEO Praises NFT and Crypto
- Bitcoin And Ethereum Sell Off Nearing An End- CNBC Host Jim Cramer
- Crypto News: Thailand To Regulate Cryptocurrencies As Means of Payment
- YouTube’s CEO Hints That NFTs Might Be Coming To The Video Sharing App
- Will McDonald’s Accept Dogecoin Following Elon Musk’s Challenge?
- Bitcoin’s Positive Correlation With The Stock Market Index Records A Mild Increase
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?