The overall trend for Ravencoin (RVN) is still sideways. However, the price has initiated a new rally which has again around 65% from the last swing low(0.078). Moreover, a cup and handle breakout suggests even more potential in this rally.
Past Performance in RVN coin
On November 26th 2021, the Ravencoin price breached the support trendline of a symmetrical triangle pattern. This breakdown triggered strong selling pressure, which dropped the price to $0.078 support.
The pair spent two weeks trying to sustain above this level. As the new year approached, the coin started to rally again and has given a decisive breakout from the $0.116 resistance level.
Ravencoin Could Pullback To Retest The $0.116 Resistance
Source- RVN/USD chart by Tradingview
The 4-hour technical chart showed an evident cup and handle pattern. With today’s massive bullish candle, the price breached the $0.116 neckline, supported by a significant pump in the volume activity.
The price is expected to retrace to this new support in search of sufficient demand. The crypto traders should watch RVN price action near this level to spot an entry opportunity for a long trade.
By the press time, the RVN coin is trading at $0.127, with an intraday gain of 19.6%. The 24hr volume change is $299.1 Million, indicating a 342% hike. According to Coinmarketcap, the coin stands at 79th rank with its current market cap of $1.32 Billion(+19.6).
Technical Indicators- RVN Coin
- The daily Relative Strength Index(69) shows a parabolic rally approaching the overbought zone in its chart.
- The new recovery rally has reclaimed the crucial EMAs(20, 50, 100, 200), indicating a bullish trend. These EMAs levels would act as valid support during the occasional pullbacks
- The traditional pivot shows remarkable confluence with the daily RVN/USD chart level. According to these pivot levels, the crypto traders can expect the nearest resistance at the $0.1480 resistance at $0.158. As for the opposite end, the support levels are $0.116 and $0.103.
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?