The Harmony [ONE] coin price chart shows an impressive recovery from its previous correction. The coin price is currently resonating in a rising parallel channel, which is leading this new rally. Though this pattern usually promotes a fallout from the support trendline, until the bottom line is intact the crypto traders can maintain a bullish sentiment.
Key technical points:
- The ONE coin price obtains strong support from the 20-day EMA
- The daily RSI line slips below the 20-SMA line
- The intraday trading volume in the ONE coin is $375 million, indicating a 21% fall.
Recently when we covered an article on the Harmony [ONE] coin, its recovery rally was preparing to knock out another higher resistance of $0.33. However, the intense supply pressure from this level rejected the coin price with an evening star pattern.
Even though the price managed to sustain above the $0.27 support, surpassing the $0.33 resistance was still a hectic challenge for the buyers. Furthermore, the technical chart shows the price action is traveling in a rising parallel pattern.
This new rally in ONE coin has crossed above the crucial EMA levels(20, 50, 100), reclaiming the bullish alignment in the daily chart. Moreover, the 20 EMA line provides dynamic support to the coin price.
Amid intense selling pressure in the crypto market, the Relative Strength Index(52) is still sustaining above the neutral line(50).
ONE Price Displays Double Top Pattern In The 4-hour Time Frame Chart
In contrast to the above price action, this 4-hour time frame chart shares a bearish outlook for ONE coin price. The coin chart displays a double top pattern with the neckline support at $2.7. Following this pattern, the coin can even violate the rising trendline and initiate another correction rally in the price.
The Moving average convergence divergence shows the MACD and signal are standing on the doorstep of the neural zone(0.00). If the price continues to follow a red path, the indicator lines would drop below the middle line, indicating bearish momentum.
The important resistance levels for ONE price
- Resistance: $0.33, $0.379
- support : $0.27, $215
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?