During the last two months of 2021, the BNB price was trying to sustain above the $500 support. However, entering 2022, the coin sellers took the lead and dropped the price below this crucial support. The bloodbath in the crypto market fueled more selling pressure and dumped the price to the $427 mark.
Key technical points:
- BNB Coin sellers engulfed the 200 EMA of the daily time frame chart.
- The daily RSI line has slipped into the oversold territory
- The 24-hour trading volume in the Binance Coin (BNB) is $3.41 billion, indicating a 16.14% loss.
Previously when we covered an article on Binance Coin, this pair was struggling hard to sustain above the $500 psychological level. Moreover, the technical chart revealed a descending triangle pattern in the daily time frame.
On January 5th, the intense sell-off in the crypto market triggered a fallout from the crucial support. The coin chart showed four consecutive red candles, which caused a 15.5% loss in price value.
The Binance Coin bears dropped the coin price below the 200 DMA, projecting a bearish trend. . Moreover, the chart also shows the 50 and 100 DMA could soon provide a bearish crossover, inviting more sellers to this coin.
This daily Relative Strength Index (28) shows a sudden drop to the oversold region, revealing the selling pressure on the crypto market.
BNB Price Shows Good Sustainability Below The $450 Mark
This recent downfall in the BNB price breached a significant support level of $450. The coin price went through a one-day retest phase, and today it flashes a new red follow-up candle, indicating a 2.7% intraday loss.
If BNB price sustains below this level, the coin would drop to the psychological level of $400. The supertrend indicator accentuates the steady downtrend in this lower time frame chart.
The traditional pivot levels display great confluence with the know chart level, providing an extra edge for the following levels.
- Resistance levels: $460, $505
- Support levels: $392, $245
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?