Entering the year 2022, the market sellers took an upper hand over the SAND price. The pair was rejected from the $7 mark and lost 34% of its value by dropping to the $4.48 mark. The price has recently plunged below the 0.5 FIB level, indicating the token could extend the correction phase.
Key technical points:
- The SAND price RSI chart shows a bullish divergence in the 4-hour time frame chart
- The daily-MACD indicator’s lines slip below the neutral zone
- The 24-hour trading volume in the Sandbox token is $3.1 billion, indicating a 0.83% loss.
Previously when we covered an article on Sandbox token, this pair was riding its 2021 Christmas rally. However, the price couldn’t pass the $7 mark, and by experiencing a strong supply, the token was immediately rejected with an evening star pattern.
The recent bloodbath in the crypto market added to the ongoing selling and dropped the price even below the 0.5 Fibonacci retracement level.
The correction phase is the SAND price has engulfed the 20 and 50 DMA lines. However, the overall trend for this token is still bullish as it is trading above the 100 and 200 DMA.
The Moving average convergence divergence indicator projects the MACD and signal lines have just dropped below the neutral zone(0.00), indicating the increasing bearish momentum.
Sand Price Resonating In A Falling Channel Pattern
The Sandbox token is currently in a retest phase. If the price manages to sustain below this level, the coin could drop to its lower support level of $3.7. Moreover, the chart also shows a falling parallel channel pattern, leading this downfall.
Until the token is resonating inside this pattern, the price could extend the correction phase. However, this pattern is quite known for a bullish rally when the price breaks out from its overhead resistance trendline.
The Relative Strength Index(40) in the 4-hour time frame chart is steadily recovering from the oversold region. Moreover, a bullish divergence in RSI supports a bullish breakout from the falling channel.
Resistance levels: $4.61, $5.65
Support levels: $4.2, $3.5
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?