Decred (DCR) announces its listing and availability at KuCoin cryptocurrency exchange market. Traders can now begin depositing with trading pairs which include DCR/BTC and DCR/ETH.
Buying will start at 19:30 (UTC+8) while Selling and Withdrawal at 22:00 (UTC+8). Any trading activities are to be done on KuCoin’s official website, www.kucoin.com, or to their iOS and Android Application.
About Decred (DCR)
Decred (DCR) is recognized as an autonomous digital token. Its stakeholders are part of the decision-making activities as it has decentralized and sustainable features and is a self-ruling token. This cryptocurrency has set its preferences as having decentralized governance and the structure of settlements on the blockchain.
How Decred (DCR) works
Decred uses a unique hybrid Proof-of-Work and Proof-of-Stake to verify the blocks available. Therefore, the stakeholders or the coin holders are implementing the approvals to the coin miners creating the blocks for rewards. It is a unique system as it ensures that the miners are not there just for the short term profits on their investment in their hardware.
The DCR core team
Decred had a humble origin as it started as a projection posted in April 2013 by Adam Mckenzie. Later, the present project leader and CEO of Company Jake Yacom-Piah acquired, developed it and launched Decred in March 2014.
It has associated with many other members into its team with the lead developer being Dave Collins. The group centers and fully involves in making Decred be the first ever Decentralized Autonomous Entity.
- Will DeFi Giant Lido Support The Terra Reboot?
- Sandbox (SAND) Jumps 16% Ahead Of Listing On This Top Exchange
- Is Do Kwon’s Terra Recovery Plan Part Of A “Kill Switch” Protocol?
- This Top-50 Crypto Jumped 28% This Week Despite A Market Crash
- Goldman Sachs: Crypto Drawdown Will Have Little Impact on U.S. Economy
- Just-In: Ethereum Merge Most Likely In August, Says Vitalik Buterin
- Beware, Bitcoin Jumping Back Above $30,000 Could Be A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s why
- Terra Ecosystem Announces Some Key Amendments to Its Revival Plan
- Breaking: Stablecoin Tether ($USDT) Reveals Reserves Fully Backed In New Report
- LUNA Crash: Blockchain Firm Losses $3.5 Billion As Terra (LUNA) Crumbles
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000