Road Town, British Virgin Islands, 8th December, 2021,
OpenOcean, world’s leading DeFi & CeFi full aggregation protocol, is delighted to announce the successful aggregation of Arbitrum as well as its leading decentralized exchanges – UniSwap v3, Balancer v2, SushiSwap, Curve, DODO, Synapse, and Swapr. It will enable OpenOcean users to trade with maximum returns on multiple Ethereum Layer-2 constructions.
“On the one hand, we know our users are trading on Ethereum and have been requesting us to aggregate more Layer-2 solutions to access cost efficient and fast trading while still being in the Ethereum ecosystem. On the other hand, we also know that some of our users have been hesitant or directly reluctant to trade on Ethereum due to the cost. With the Arbitrum aggregation we mash two potatoes with one fork and our users can swap around the trading universe with one-stop trading on OpenOcean” said Cindy Wu, Co-founder of OpenOcean
Arbitrum, a Layer-2 scaling solution on top of Ethereum, has recently gained serious commitment from large players and a rapid increase in total value locked (TVL). The network is developed with optimistic rollup technology that executes transactions on Layer-2 and submits the data to Layer-1. Its DeFi experience is the same as Layer-1 except for the transaction cost, which is dramatically lower than Ethereum.
“We are thrilled to have Open Ocean joining the Arbitrum ecosystem. Low-slippage aggregated DEX trading is a phenomenal use cases of Arbitrum’s low cost and instant confirmation, providing an excellent experience for DEX traders.” from Steven Goldfeder, CEO of Offchain Labs.
OpenOcean is an integral part of Web3, offering users maximum returns on decentralized assets across multiple networks without charging additional fees. The aggregation of Layer-2 constructions gives the option to further reduce the fees users end up paying on Ethereum due to network congestion.
Due to its stellar technology, team and timely launch, Arbitrum has become the undisputed Layer-2 leader with 40%+ market share of the Layer-2 TVL. It also boasts the most volume and the highest number of users among Ethereum’s Layer-2 constructions.
Developed by Offchain Labs, Arbitrum is an “Optimistic Rollup” scaling solution for Ethereum. It instantly scales apps, reducing costs and increasing capacity, without sacrificing Ethereum’s security. Porting contracts to Arbitrum requires no code changes or downloads as Arbitrum is fully compatible with most existing Ethereum developer tooling. Arbitrum has launched Arbitrum One on Ethereum mainnet and the team is already working with hundreds of projects that are building on Arbitrum One.
For more information, please visit: https://offchainlabs.com/
OpenOcean is the world’s first DeFi and CeFi full aggregator. OpenOcean’s intelligent routing algorithm finds the best price and low slippage for traders across centralized and decentralized exchanges with no additional fees. As a one-stop trading entrance, it has aggregated major DEXes across public chains, including Ethereum and Layer 2, Binance Smart Chain, Avalanche, Polygon, Solana, Fantom, HECO, TRON, Ontology, and a CEX (Binance). OpenOcean will continue to support cross-chain swaps via bridges and cross-chain protocols, aggregate more DeFi and CeFi products, and launch intelligent management services.
For more information, please visit: https://blog.openocean.finance/
- Cindy Wu
- [email protected]
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- DappRadar: Strong Possibility of DeFi Shakeout In 2022 Amid Crypto User Exodus
- YouTube’s Head of Gaming Joins Polygon Studios, CEO Praises NFT and Crypto
- Bitcoin And Ethereum Sell Off Nearing An End- CNBC Host Jim Cramer
- Crypto News: Thailand To Regulate Cryptocurrencies As Means of Payment
- YouTube’s CEO Hints That NFTs Might Be Coming To The Video Sharing App
- Will McDonald’s Accept Dogecoin Following Elon Musk’s Challenge?
- Bitcoin’s Positive Correlation With The Stock Market Index Records A Mild Increase
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?