A short briefing on some of the most important EtherMium present and upcoming features you had better know right now.
If the new product is made with a glace to users feedback, it is definitely bound to be effective and beneficial for its clients. An outstanding example is a new DEX EtherMium. What are those long-wished-for changes that will make your trader’s life easier? Go on reading to find more.
As a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange, EtherMium has the common feature of a simple and fast registration process. The service does not demand personal information, identification documents or constant passing KYC. Forget about long and detailed ways of verification or authorization procedures. EtherMium saves your time for efficient trading. All you need to do is to create an account and affirm your ETH wallet. The unlimited trade may be reached just in few clicks. The following conditions allow making absolutely anonymous transactions.
Common exchanges are known to have limits for withdrawal or deposit. EtherMium gives clients unlimited possibilities for P2P trade. I must mention competitive commission fees: the maker pays 0% and the taker pays 0.2% for every transaction.
Ease of service usage is not least important. When it comes to user-friendly interface and failure-free running of service every second of trader counts. EtherMium designers team analyzed, reconsidered current DEX interfaces and exhibited to the traders an easy-to-use one. Moreover, EtherMium developers and 24/7 technical support teams provide unfailing service for the smooth trade.
Security is one of the key concepts of EtherMium. It’s a combination of two items: order book service and smart contracts. Order book service stores the transaction information on the server instead of the blockchain. To conduct the transactions any contract requires a double signature match. The smart contract is a surety of individual ownership of assets. Any assets movement happens if only two parties confirmed the transaction. Altogether it arranges the best security features for risk-free trade.
The only person who controls the situation and manages funds is the user himself.
According to the security policy, nobody except the trader has access to any personal data or funds. All transactions are made via smart contract technology. Consequently, neither owners of the DEX nor hackers can get access to trader’s funds.
Every trader could do with a passive high income. EtherMium presents its own affiliate program with a great revenue potential. How can you earn from the affiliate program? Select the section Affiliate on the dashboard, get your referral link, use bitly.com to shorten the link and use your promotional channels. I might add that EtherMium freely and largely supplies the members of EtherMium affiliate program with different promo materials.
The amount of passive income directly relates to the quality and quantity of referents. But there are several guaranteed terms: Member of EtherMium affiliate program gets 50% of the trading fee immediately after the closing of a deal.
EtherMium executives aim to build an advanced DEX, that will allow token trade with the widest package of possibilities. The service is constantly working on developing new features. At the earliest date, we expect the possibility to trade stocks, commodities, and indices. Moreover, we will see the service supporting ICO investment. Who knows, what we will see next? I hope that EtherMium will continue to analyze traders feedback and provide vitally important tools and possibilities for simple and profitable trade.
In summary, I can say that EtherMium is a progressive decentralized cryptocurrency exchange, that provides secure, simple and constant service for a profitable trade. It is worth the attention of every trader, especially an experienced one: with the help of EtherMium it’s easy to create a high passive income source.
- After Vauld Suspends Withdrawals, These Crypto Exchanges Could Be Next
- Cardano’s Vasil Upgrade Goes Live On Testnet; When Will It Be Lauching On Mainnet?
- How Stable Is Tether? Data Shows USDT At Massive Liquidity Imbalance
- As BTC Plummets to $19,000, Elon Musk’s Tesla Reports $440 Million Impairment Losses
- British Army Regains Control Of Their Hacked Social Media Accounts Promoting Crypto Scams
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?