Gros-Islet, St. Lucia, 12th January, 2022, Chainwire
Fantom Maker, the pioneer launchpad on the Fantom Opera blockchain, has successfully closed $1.8 million in a seed round led by Dao Maker, a leading incubator for startups, and Halvings Capital.
And various individuals with strong successful backgrounds in the world of crypto and traditional finance such as Hatu Sheikh, Anurag Rao, Ravi Chiruvolu, Sergey Kosenko, and more.
About Fantom Maker
Fantom Maker provides an efficient and easy way to invest in the most promising and innovative projects in the Fantom ecosystem, removing barriers that previously made such opportunities off-limits except to a limited number of people and companies.
Fantom Maker is the first launchpad and incubator focused solely on the Fantom Opera blockchain, with the goal to enrich the entire Fantom ecosystem through the incubation and launch of quality projects.
Combining transparency and a community-oriented launchpad, Fantom Maker aims to make their projects accessible to everyone. Indeed, the FM team will personally invest in all the projects they launch, to ensure the goals of the community, and their own, are perfectly aligned. Because it is often very costly to meet the investment requirements of most launchpads, access to newly launched projects is limited to big investors. This high barrier to entry excludes many members of the growing crypto community. They solve this problem by making sure that each of the holders will get a part of the allocation of the projects raised on the launchpad. There will be a small percentage of the allocation reserved for non-holders as well. To check all Fantom Maker features check the Research Page on Dao Maker: https://daomaker.com/company/fantom-maker
Maurizio Esposito, CEO of Fantom Maker, said:
“We want to create a HUB where investors and project teams can meet each other. We strongly believe that this process can set the groundwork for organic and sustainable growth. We also want to give the opportunity to get in early to people who don’t hold a large amount of tokens, our motto is: community first!”
Fantom Maker recently announced its SHO Round to be hosted on Dao Maker.
More details can be found at:
- Medium: https://fantommaker.medium.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/FantomMaker
- Telegram announcement: https://t.me/fantommakerann
- Telegram community: https://t.me/fantommaker (English chat)
- Maurizio Esposito
- Fantom Maker Ltd
- [email protected]
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?