Vaduz, Liechtenstein, 8th December, 2021,
Humans.ai, the heart-driven Ai-based infrastructure provider, prepares to launch its Initial DEX Offering (IDO) on Polkastarter, on the 9th of December. Through Humans.ai, researchers and users will convert their technology and data into digital assets through innovative use cases for non-fungible tokens.
Humans.ai intends to develop a new artificial intelligence allowing people to create anything they can imagine and scale human potential. Doing so requires an innovative approach, as the AI market is currently fragmented. The solution is simple and elegant: a platform that integrates data and technology to generate human digital DNA and make it accessible as an API.
Through Humans.ai, data providers will be able to customize (train) a neural network with their data. This will turn into a digital DNA, which can be used by apps, service providers and companies, such as Netflix, Amazon and others.
Humans.ai offers a platform at scale with a token-based reward system as a blockchain-based solution. In addition, the team is creating an AI NFT governance model by leveraging a transparent and distributed ledger. Starting with use cases for synthetic media, its technology is already being used by select partners and customers.
By using Humans.ai, you can scale with your digital self. Just like society keeps evolving, so will the tools provided by Humans.ai. The company leverages blockchain technology in order to make sure that all the parties in the ecosystem are fairly rewarded.
Moreover, Humans.ai established Proof-of-Human as the validation mechanism, in order to make sure that AI’s objective is aligned with the data provider’s objective. Users will become validators by sharing their biometric data, thus making sure that there is a human behind every AI decision.
This is made possible by using the power of the human heartbeat and biometric data, allowing humans to become network validators. Contributors will receive governance participation rights by sharing their heart rates.
Global interest in the Humans.ai projects keeps rising. Its team of over 30 members is committed to the project for the long term and is subject to a three-year vesting period.
The public sale for Humans.ai and its heart-drive AI is coming up. The team prepares for an Initial DEX Offering (IDO) on the Polkastarter platform, which will happen on the 9th of December 2021. Participants can acquire their share of $HEART tokens at a price of $ 0.015. Additionally, the mainnet launch for Humans.ai is slated for Q2 2022.
Introducing the first framework for ethical AI and blockchain, Humans.ai is creating an all-in-one platform for AI-based creation and governance at scale. Through its creative studio, token-based ownership and accountability system, Humans.ai is designed to ensure contributions are fairly rewarded and that every AI is kept honest over the long term.
The governance system will provide oversight to the technical and other functional aspects of the ecosystem, as well as to the creation and usage of AIs via the NFTs. Users can also submit proposals for the improvement of the ecosystem and/or raise concerns regarding an AI, App, or other usages for ethical review.
To participate in the Humans.ai governance system, a user must have a validated account and stake a minimum amount of $HEART for the life of their account. Similarly, to participate
in the governance over an NFT, the user will need to possess and stake that NFT’s governance token.
- Mihaela Becheru
- [email protected]
- XRP Whales on Accumulation Spree, Ripple Keen to Explore IPO After SEC Battle
- Terra 2.0 Coming With A New “Rebirth” On May 27 But This Time Without UST Stablecoin
- JPMorgan Says “Fair Value” of Bitcoin is $38,000, Prefers Crypto Over Real Estate
- Just In: Bitcoin Maximalist Jack Dorsey Left Twitter Board, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Portugal Takes U-Turn On Crypto Taxation
- Ethereum L2 Protocol StarkWare Raises $100 Million At $8 Billion Valuation
- Just In: Polygon Launches Huge Fund For Terra Migration, Here’s Why
- Just-In: Andreessen Horowitz Launches $4.5 Billion Crypto Fund Amid Market Crash
- Why Banning Crypto Mining Is Almost Impossible?
- Will S. Korean Exchanges Relist LUNA? Rumors Claim Terra Founder Reaching Out To Exchanges
- Sandbox Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout Aims SAND To Hit $2.6
- MATIC Price Analysis: Bullish Influence Grows on Consolidation
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline