It has happened again.
The skyrocketing price of Bitcoin (BTC) to $10,000 has been halted less than 48 hours to the halving leading to the collapse in Coinbase servers as an influx of sell orders floated on the platform. This is the second time in less than a fortnight that the exchange is fumbling the bag in processing large market movements.
Bitcoin collapses to $8,100, Coinbase crashes again!
The euphoria that has built up heading into the third halving must be a case of “sell the news” as the price of BTC is collapsing. Currently trading at $8,600, the sharp run towards $10,000 has been stopped in its tracks as the top crypto plummeted by 13% from Saturday’s highs of $9,900.
The dip comes less than 48 hours to BTC’s halving leading to questions on the miner capitulation and what the upcoming halving effects will have on BTC’s price. BTC/USD traded briefly in the $8,100 support levels on Coinbase leading to a crash on the platform as sell orders soared.
Like clockwork… pic.twitter.com/C5xBpQwFBZ
— Mike Dudas (@mdudas) May 10, 2020
Could this be the shakeout before the bull run or a miner capitulation that will push deep into the year post halving? We will keep you updated.
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Football Clubs Look To Mine Cash Revenue With Crypto Offerings
- Fed Readying To Launch The US Crypto Policy? White House Directs Agencies To Prepare Report
- Here’s Why You Should NOT Yet Buy the Bitcoin Dip, Miner Capitulation Ahead?
- MicroStrategy (MSTR) Stock On Free Fall As SEC Rejects Its Bitcoin Accounting Strategy
- Second Consecutive Crash Day Extends Investor Loses Over $350 Billion, El Salvador Buys the Dip
- DeFi’s Liquidation Volume Hits $34.33 M ATH, The Highest Since Last year’s December
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?