Litecoin ($LTC), the eleventh largest cryptocurrency by market finally joined the bulls as its price breached the $200 mark to record a new 3-month high of $225. The altcoin had a daily close above 200 Moving average setting up a highly bullish scenario and if it manages a weekly close above it, the altcoin could join the bull party like never before.
Litecoin has spent most of its past three months under $130 during the three-month-long bearish phase that saw the crypto market lose nearly 50% of its valuation from all-time-high (ATHs). Now that it has finally broken out of the key range. Litecoin could break out of a prolonged multi-year range and retest its ATH of $412 soon and following that it can target the $500 mark and further. One analyst predicted $1,000 is very much possible for the altcoin.
— BUTCHER – THE LAST BULL STANDING $BTC 280k (@easyeight08) September 3, 2021
The major resistance for altcoin lies in the $225, breaking which and a weekly close above this mark could propel it to $260 levels very soon. Till then the altcoin could move in the $190-$220 range.
What Lies Ahead For Litecoin?
Traders have started taking not of $LTC’s recent progress which was also visible from the large buy orders yesterday. At least five transactions worth $33 million or above were made in Litecoin. While it is still more than 50% down from the all-time high, crypto bull runs are infamous for skyrocketing token prices double digits and sometimes even triple digits.
Litecoin needs to maintain its level above $200 and try to conquer the key $225 resistance and convert it into on-chain support. The altcoin might have lost its position in the top-10 with several new entrants, but many analysts believe it could pull a Solana and the real bull run for the altcoin begins now after reclaiming $200.
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Canada-based Ledn Challenges FTX’s Bid of BlockFi Acquisition With Better Proposal
- Just In: Basel Committee Proposes Cap For Banks’ Bitcoin Holding
- Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Show Strength, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Singapore Financial Regulator Reprimands Three Arrows Capital
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?