- MANA price has risen over 15% the last week
- MANA Price has been held up by the 100MA
- MANA has formed an ascending channel
MANA Eyeing $1?
Decentraland (MANA) has been underperforming the market over the last month. Although prices have successfully risen nearly 100%, ETH has been outperforming MANA since the bottom hit on July 20th. Decentraland defines itself as a virtual reality platform powered by the Ether blockchain that allows users to create, experience, and monetize content and applications . This use case has been gaining a lot of traction over the last month as NFTs have exploded in value & interest. Soon MANA should catch up with the rest of the market & move higher.
Over the last month, MANA has been respecting an ascending channel that has held price stable throughout its uptrend. Each time price has attempted to breakout of its channel, it has gotten pushed to the other side. This shows there is an equal amount of buyers & sellers and until a trend is broken, MANA price will sit tight in its uptrend.
At the time of writing, MANA price is attempting to break its major resistance zone of $0.99-$1.04. If this is successful, MANA will be clear to run towards its given targets of $1.14 & $1.23.
MANA Price Analysis: MANA/USDT 4 Hour Chart
MANA price has been holding its major support of $0.93 for some time now. As long as this continues, MANA should attempt a break of its major resistance zone. In the case bears assert more dominance & MANA fails to hold this support, price may be in trouble. Around this support lies the bottom trend of its channel along with the 100MA. If price fails to hold both of these marks, MANA price will likely fall to $0.85. The 100MA has acted as support for many weeks & a break below will likely turn the trend bearish.
- While looking at the Stochastic RSI, we can see strength has recently started dropping towards the oversold region. Strength must hold the 50 value to keep MANA price in a short term bull trend. A break below the 50 value will likely cause a fall to the bottom of the channel.
- While looking at the MACD, it’s giving a slight bullish bias. As long as the MA’s can stay over the 0 value, MANA will stay in a bullish state.
MANA Intraday Analysis
- Spot rate: $0.967
- Trend: Bullish
- Volatility: Medium
- Support: $0.931
- Resistance: $0.99
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?