The Metaverse (MANA) fanbase is increasing day by day, and as the new year approaches, the industry seems to be having even a brighter future ahead. Today, the major Meta token showed a positive price movement from their crucial support, initiating a new rally.
The recent correction phase in the MANA token brought around a 50% discount for the crypto investors, lowering its price to a psychological value of $3. Moreover, the technical chart reveals a falling channel pattern in the 4-hr time frame chart.
MANA Token Price Gave Bullish Breakout From Falling Channel Pattern
Source- MANA/USD chart by Tradingview
Today the price surged around 12%, resulting in a bullish breakout from the price pattern. The token price is currently in a retest phase which should provide a great entry opportunity and validate if the breakout was genuine or not.
On a contrary note, the 200 EMA and $3.65 resistance levels are quite close to the price, and therefore, the safe traders can wait for the price to breach this level for better confirmation of a rally.
The Relative Strength Index (60) displayed an impressive recovery cornering the token’s price action.
SAND/USD Chart Displays A Short Consolidation In Price
Source- SAND/USD chart by Tradingview
The last time when we covered an article on SAND/USD, the token price was under a correction phase which plunged its price to the 0.5 Fibonacci retracement level ($4.5). The pullback cost a negative 40% for the crypto investors, where the coin price is currently trying to sustain above the support level.
It has been almost two weeks since the price is resonating between the $5.7 and $4.5 mark, creating a narrow range in this chart. The crypto trade could grab a great entry opportunity once the price breakouts from either level of this range.
However, the Relative Strength Index (56) indicates a significant bullish divergence in its chart, suggesting a bullish breakout from the range.
ENJ/USD price resonates in a falling wedge pattern
Source- ENJ/USD chart by Tradingview
The last time when we covered an article on ENJ/USD, the token price was trying to sustain above the $3.5 support. However, the overpowered bears dropped the price below this support, indicating a deeper correction phase.
Later the token price plunged to the $2.2 support, projecting a 55% loss in its value. Furthermore, the chart shows a falling wedge pattern formation in the 4-hour time frame chart. The price is still resonating between two descending trendlines of this pattern, preparing for it a strong breakout from either of these lines.
Moreover, The Relative Strength index (56) indicates a strong bullish divergence in its chart, suggesting a bullish breakout from the price pattern.
- Terra LUNA 2.0 Price Falls By Over 60% Hours After Airdrop
- What Is Terra LUNA 2.0, Here’s All You Need To Know
- Whales Accumulating These DeFi Tokens Amid Price Crash
- This Analyst Predicts A Bitcoin Bottom Before Bullish Momentum
- Terra Team Officially Activates Terra 2.0 Pheonix-1 mainnet, Here Are the Details
- Tron’s TRX Burn Total Exceeds 7.7 Billion
- Tron Stablecoin Reaches Key Milestone Amid Bearish Trends
- Binance Italy Gets Govt Nod, Global Expansion Goes On
- Just In: Russia Inches Closer To Crypto Adoption With Latest Move
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) Soars 9% As ETH Crashes, Here’s Why
- CRV Price Analysis: Dual Trendline Limits The CRV Bull Run
- DOT Price Analysis: Uncertainty Over DOT Price May End With Trendline Breakout
- ERON Price Analysis: Emerging Bullish Pattern Foretells 65% Rise In ERON
- AAVE Price Analysis : $95 Breakdown Rease 25% Fall In AAVE Price
- Sandbox Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout Aims SAND To Hit $2.6
- MATIC Price Analysis: Bullish Influence Grows on Consolidation
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?