The Metaverse (MANA) fanbase is increasing day by day, and as the new year approaches, the industry seems to be having even a brighter future ahead. Today, the major Meta token showed a positive price movement from their crucial support, initiating a new rally.
The recent correction phase in the MANA token brought around a 50% discount for the crypto investors, lowering its price to a psychological value of $3. Moreover, the technical chart reveals a falling channel pattern in the 4-hr time frame chart.
MANA Token Price Gave Bullish Breakout From Falling Channel Pattern
Source- MANA/USD chart by Tradingview
Today the price surged around 12%, resulting in a bullish breakout from the price pattern. The token price is currently in a retest phase which should provide a great entry opportunity and validate if the breakout was genuine or not.
On a contrary note, the 200 EMA and $3.65 resistance levels are quite close to the price, and therefore, the safe traders can wait for the price to breach this level for better confirmation of a rally.
The Relative Strength Index (60) displayed an impressive recovery cornering the token’s price action.
SAND/USD Chart Displays A Short Consolidation In Price
Source- SAND/USD chart by Tradingview
The last time when we covered an article on SAND/USD, the token price was under a correction phase which plunged its price to the 0.5 Fibonacci retracement level ($4.5). The pullback cost a negative 40% for the crypto investors, where the coin price is currently trying to sustain above the support level.
It has been almost two weeks since the price is resonating between the $5.7 and $4.5 mark, creating a narrow range in this chart. The crypto trade could grab a great entry opportunity once the price breakouts from either level of this range.
However, the Relative Strength Index (56) indicates a significant bullish divergence in its chart, suggesting a bullish breakout from the range.
ENJ/USD price resonates in a falling wedge pattern
Source- ENJ/USD chart by Tradingview
The last time when we covered an article on ENJ/USD, the token price was trying to sustain above the $3.5 support. However, the overpowered bears dropped the price below this support, indicating a deeper correction phase.
Later the token price plunged to the $2.2 support, projecting a 55% loss in its value. Furthermore, the chart shows a falling wedge pattern formation in the 4-hour time frame chart. The price is still resonating between two descending trendlines of this pattern, preparing for it a strong breakout from either of these lines.
Moreover, The Relative Strength index (56) indicates a strong bullish divergence in its chart, suggesting a bullish breakout from the price pattern.
- Do Kwon Says Terra Collecting Snapshot Data For LUNA Airdrop
- Top ETH Whales Add These DeFi Tokens Amid Crypto Volatility
- Here’s Why Bitcoin (BTC) Could Be In for Another 50% Correction Under $15,000
- Another Top Exchange To Delist Terra UST Over Collapse
- Just-In: Vitalik Buterin No Longer A Billionaire As Ethereum Crashes
- Bitcoin Price: Key Metrics Show Surprising Insights
- After Terra Crash, Galaxy Digital CEO Warns Against Bottom Buying
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices May Jump Next Week; Here’s Why
- Is Andre Cronje Back On Fantom? FTM Jumps 13%
- PlanB Says Bear Market Almost Over, Bitcoin (BTC) In Buying Range
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?
- SAND Price Analysis: SAND Buyers Await Trendline Breakout To Go Long
- Avalanche Price Analysis: AVAX Sellers Tease $30 Fallout; Sell or Hold?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE