With the bearish reversal from the psychological barrier at $100, Avalanche(AVAX) prices declined by 25% and cracked beneath the support of 200 DMA. Although the increasing selling pressure is evident with the growing trading volume during the bearish retracement, the possibility of the trend sustaining below the 200-day DMA increases. So, will the bears break the trendline, or a bullish reversal is destined?
- The daily-RSI slope is approaching the oversold region
- The intraday trading volume in the AVAX is $999 Billion, indicating a 128% gain
The AVAX/USDT pair on Binance shows a bearish rally in motion that has brought a 25% discount in the last ten days, resulting in multiple bearish engulfing candles. The retracement comes after facing higher price rejection at $100 and currently stands at $75.
The downfall comes within the rising wedge pattern observed in the daily chart as the downtrend approaches the support trendline. However, the increased trend momentum with a 100% jump in trading volume projects a high possibility of bearish fallout.
The probability of AVAX price sustaining above the support trendline decreases as the momentum-packed rally cracks the $75 level. Hence, traders can expect the fallout trend to reach the $61 mark, accounting for an almost 20% fall.
Considering the unlikely event of a bullish reversal, an upside move back to the $100 mark is possible.
EMAs- The coin price breached the shared support of $78.4 and the 200-day EMA, encouraging further selling. Moreover, the 20-and-50-day EMAs are on the verge of bearish crossover, which may bolster channel pattern fallout.
Vortex indicator- the wide gap between the VI+ and VI- slopes following a bearish crossover accentuates aggressive selling in the market.
RSI- However, the RSI(38) slope sinking deeper into the oversold region would eventually bring demand pressure back to AVAX.
- Resistance levels- $78.8, and $100
- Support levels- $67 and $52
- Is Do Kwon’s Terra Recovery Plan Part Of A “Kill Switch” Protocol?
- This Top-50 Crypto Jumped 28% This Week Despite A Market Crash
- Goldman Sachs: Crypto Drawdown Will Have Little Impact on U.S. Economy
- Just-In: Ethereum Merge Most Likely In August, Says Vitalik Buterin
- Beware, Bitcoin Jumping Back Above $30,000 Could Be A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s why
- Terra Ecosystem Announces Some Key Amendments to Its Revival Plan
- Breaking: Stablecoin Tether ($USDT) Reveals Reserves Fully Backed In New Report
- LUNA Crash: Blockchain Firm Losses $3.5 Billion As Terra (LUNA) Crumbles
- SWIFT Plans To Interlink All CBDCs, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Ripple (XRP) Throws In $100 Million To Cut Down Carbon Emission
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000