During the last two months of 2021, the $500 mark was critical support for BNB coin bulls. However, entering 2022, the bear overpowered this coin and extended the correction rally below $500. Obtaining strong support from the $400 mark, the BNB price is rallying back to the $500 level, but this time as potential resistance.
Key technical points:
- BNB price chart shows a bearish crossover of the 50-and-100 DMA
- The MACD indicator shows a bullish crossover below the neutral line
- The 24-hour trading volume in the Binance Coin is $2.07 billion, indicating a 49.5% loss.
Previously when we covered an article on Binance Coin, the BNB/USD pair breached a significant support level of $445. The bear attack continued, and the price dropped to $400 as warned.
However, the intense demand pressure from this support immediately rejected the coin price, indicating a bullish reversal. This V-shaped recovery in price is now charging straight to $500 as new resistance.
The Moving average convergence divergence provides a bullish breakout among the MACD and signal line, projecting a buy signal for crypto traders.
This recent recovery has reclaimed the 200 DMA line, indicating its bullish trend. However, the chart also shows a bearish crossover of the 50 and 100 DMA, inviting more sellers to this coin.
BNB Price Faces Combined Resistance From $500 And Descending Trendline
The Binance coin price is currently trading at the $492 mark, indicating a 21% growth from the $400 support. Furthermore, the price will soon challenge a combined resistance of $500 and a long coming descending trendline.
Though this technical level could provide strong rejection to the coin price and extend the correction rally, a breakout from this overhead resistance could bring an excellent bullish opportunity.
The average directional movement index shows a sudden drop in its value, indicating the decreasing bearish momentum in this coin. However, a further increment in coin price could initiate an upward rally in the ADX slope.
- Resistance levels: $500, $570
- Support levels: $445, $400
- Fidelity Eyes for ETFs Tied to Metaverse After the SEC Rejects Its Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Rio De Jeneiro’s Mayor Reveals 1%Of Its Treasury Reserves Will Be Poured Into Cryptocurrencies
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- DappRadar: Strong Possibility of DeFi Shakeout In 2022 Amid Crypto User Exodus
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?