In the wake of the geopolitical issue between Russia and Ukraine, Bitcoin has shown considerable volatility over the past two months. The coin price resonates between $45000 and $33000, implying a range-bound rally in the short term. However, amid the bearish cloud hovering above the crypto market, a swiss city-Lugano makes Bitcoin, Tether, and LVGA token legal tender.
On March 1st, the Bitcoin(BTC) buyers failed their fourth attempt to overcome the $45000 in the last two months. An evening star pattern at this resistance suggested the sellers continue to defend this level with all their might.
The follow-up downfall has breached the $40000 psychological level, escalating the selling momentum. After spending a day to retest this flipped resistance, the coin price turns red today, exchanging hands at $38211.
The BTC chart shows that the coin has lost 18% in the last four days. The sufficient volume activity on the seller’s side suggests the coin would soon visit the $36000 monthly support. If sellers breach this support level as well, the bitcoin traders can expect another 8.5% fall, retesting the January low at $33000.
On a contrary note, if the shared support of $36000 and traditional pivot level(S1) bolster the buyers to regain control from the bears. Then, the coin price would surge higher to rechallenge the $45000 barrier. This formidable resistance is crucial for buyers to initiate a genuine recovery.
- Resistance level- $40000, $45000
- Support level- $36000, $33000
The recent reversal has slipped the BTC price below the(20, 50, and 100) EMAs. Moreover, a bearish alignment among these EMAs indicates a bearish tendency.
The RSI indicator slope wavering above-below the neutral line accentuates a side-way rally in price action. However, the slope currently moving below the midline suggests the bears have the upper hand.
- Hard Fork Vs Genesis Chain: Terra Team Clears Air Around Debate
- Prominent Investment Officer Predicts More Downside For Bitcoin Price, Here’s Why
- Investors Move $141 Million Out Of Crypto: CoinShares Report
- Just In: S. Korea Police Seek To Guard LUNA Assets
- Incoming Shiba Inu Rally? Over 22 Billion SHIB Tokens Burned Across 497 Transactions
- French Luxury Brand Balenciaga To Accept Crypto Payments In U.S.
- PayPal May Soon Accept All Forms Of Crypto Reveals Vice-President
- Crypto Analyst Predicts What Will Kickstart Next Bitcoin Bull Run
- Just-In: South Korea May Sue Crypto Exchanges Over Terra Crash
- Breaking: S. Korean Exchanges Redflag Litecoin Mimblewimble Update; May Delist LTC
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?