The Bitcoin price witnessed a short-term bull rally resonating in the inverted Flag pattern channel. However, the recent sell-off in the crypto market has sunk the coin price to shared support of ascending trendline and $40000. The decreasing volume activity suggests a bullish reversal to the $45000 mark.
- The BTC price would maintain a weekly closing above the $40000
- The inverted Flag pattern governs the BTC price action
- The intraday trading volume in the Bitcoin is $16.6 Billion, indicating a 12.5% lost
Responding to the bearish flag pattern channel, the Bitcoin price plunged below the $45000 support on April 6th. This level acted as a crucial resistance last quarter, and a bear trap mounted on its breakout triggered a significant sell-off last week.
The BTC/USDT price dropped to the $40000 psychological support level during the freefall, registering a 10% fall. However, the ascending trendline aligned with the $40000 support, prevented a further loss, and coiled the price action in a minor consolidation.
The inverted flag is a downtrend continuation pattern that intensifies the selling momentum if the coin price breaches the dynamics support trendline.
Conversely, If the Bitcoin price sustains above the $40000 mark, the buyers may trigger another bull cycle to reach the overhead resistance. Furthermore, until the support trendline is intact, the market participant can maintain a short-term bullish trendline.
- Resistance level- $45000, $48100
- Support level- $40000, $36400
EMAs: The 50, 100, and 200-day EMAs are moving flat, indicating a range-bound rally for BTC. However, the coin price is trading below these EMAs, and with bearish crossover among the 20-and-50-day EMA suggests the sellers hold the advantage.
MACD indicator: The MACD and signal line dropped below the neutral zone due to the recent bear cycle. However, the decreasing red bars on the histogram chart undermine the selling momentum.
- Hard Fork Vs Genesis Chain: Terra Team Clears Air Around Debate
- Prominent Investment Officer Predicts More Downside For Bitcoin Price, Here’s Why
- Investors Move $141 Million Out Of Crypto: CoinShares Report
- Just In: S. Korea Police Seek To Guard LUNA Assets
- Incoming Shiba Inu Rally? Over 22 Billion SHIB Tokens Burned Across 497 Transactions
- French Luxury Brand Balenciaga To Accept Crypto Payments In U.S.
- PayPal May Soon Accept All Forms Of Crypto Reveals Vice-President
- Crypto Analyst Predicts What Will Kickstart Next Bitcoin Bull Run
- Just-In: South Korea May Sue Crypto Exchanges Over Terra Crash
- Breaking: S. Korean Exchanges Redflag Litecoin Mimblewimble Update; May Delist LTC
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?