In what appears to be a market of mixed signals, the majority of investors believe that Bitcoin is showing long-term bullish signs.
Following a detailed analysis of the digital asset, 72 percent of a total of 25 investors believe BTC shows bullish signs, according to a poll on cryptocurrency analytics platform CryptoQuant.
CryptoQuant is a cryptocurrency data provider based in South Korea that aims to help investors make informed decisions about the cryptocurrency markets.
The platform recently provided a brief but detailed analysis of BTC in relation to a number of analytical pointers.
BTC Reserves on All Exchanges are Still at a 2.5-year Low
When it comes to supply and demand, CryptoQuant notes that while BTC reserves have increased in recent months, they are still at a 2.5-year low.
A close examination of a chart provided by the analytics platform reveals a slight decrease in BTC reserves across all exchanges from the 2.41m peak in January of this year. According to the most recent data from late March, there are 2.3 million BTC reserves across all exchanges (both spot and derivative exchanges).
In general, an increase in the value of BTC reserves on spot exchanges means that investors are under more pressure to sell their BTC, which naturally leads to a decrease in price; and vice versa.
Averagely Neutral Signals from Oscillators
In terms of technical indicators, BTC showed promising signs with the momentum oscillator, but its MACD Level was not very encouraging. Other oscillators used yielded mostly neutral results.
Whales appear to be accumulating more BTC recently, but a chart shows that Miner to Exchange Flow has gradually decreased, with a last value of 252.8 at the time of writing.
Despite the sudden slight drop in open interest, the Estimated Leverage Ratio has sharply increased in terms of market sentiment.
While short-term holders have been increasingly capitulating, long-term BTC holders appear to have held onto their assets quite well.
Although BTC has not escaped the challenges plaguing the crypto space, it has shown signs of withstanding them quite well in an otherwise depressing market.
After peaking at $47k in late March of this year, digital gold has since seen a retracement that has shaken off some paper hands.
- WOO Network Halts Terra’s LUNA Trading Just Hours After Relisting It
- Terra Crash Spilled Over Into Other L-1 Blockchains, Here’s How
- SEC Chair Gensler Responds To Terra Crash, More Regulation Due?
- Terra Like A Crypto “Pyramid Scheme,” Says Activist Investor Bill Ackman
- Ethereum Shorts Building Up, ETH Exchange Supply Rises
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Day Death Cross, More Bloodbath Coming?
- Crypto Expert PlanB Reveals New Bitcoin (BTC) Bull Run
- Solana (SOL) NFT Trades Moon Amid Crypto Crash
- LUNA Founder Faces Community Backlash Over LUNA Revival Plan; Here’s Why
- Breaking: Do Kwon Releases Another LUNA Revival Plan
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?
- ETH Price Analysis: Consolidation Range Soon To Launch ETH Above $2250
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Sets BTC Rally To $32000 Mark
- LUNA Price Analysis: Opportunity to Buy Cheap or A Bull Trap?
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Prepares For 60% Gains; Are You Buying?
- SOL Price Analysis: Is $60.0 Around The Corner On The 4-hour Chart?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern Retest Phase Warns $0.08 Fallout
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured below $0.50; Is Selling A Good Choice?