Last weekend the higher price rejection candle at $10 resistance indicated the traders are aggressively selling on a higher level. Thus, the resulting reversal dumped the Pancake(CAKE) price back to $7.6 support with the formation of a double top pattern. A possible reversal will trigger another 14.4% fall.
- The CAKE reflects a 12% loss in the past 24hr
- A 50-and-100-day SMA performs a bullish crossover
- The intraday trading volume in the CAKE token is $172.8 Million, indicating a 3.82% loss.
Over the past two months, the Pancake(Cake) price reverted from the $10 resistance twice, reflecting a double top pattern in the daily time frame chart.
On April 12th, the bullish reversal from the $7.6 support mounted a new higher low, suggesting the traders’ sentiment flipped from selling the rallies to buying on dips. However, the reversal rally couldn’t surpass the previous swing high resistance of $10, undermining the uptrend possibility.
Furthermore, the CAKE price turned down from the $10 resistance and fell 21% within three days. As a result, the sellers pulled the altcoin to the $7.6-$7.15 support zone, which is the neckline mark of a double bottom pattern.
A daily-candlestick closing below the $7.15 mark would accelerate the selling pressure and dump the CAKE price 14.4% lower to $6.1 support.
SMA: A bullish crossover among the 50-and-100-day SMA at the $7.6 mark provides additional support for a price reversal. However, if the sellers undermine this set-up and plunge below the $7.16 support, the traders can expect a freefall to the $6.1 mark.
MACD indicator: The fast and slow line offers a sell signal with a negative crossover in the bullish region. Moreover, these lines approaching the neutral zone suggest weakness in the bullish momentum.
- Resistance levels- $.86, $10
- Support levels- $7.6-7.1 and $6.1
- Just-In: Andreessen Horowitz Launches $4.5 Billion Crypto Fund Amid Market Crash
- Why Banning Crypto Mining Is Almost Impossible?
- Will S. Korean Exchanges Relist LUNA? Rumors Claim Terra Founder Reaching Out To Exchanges
- Breaking: Binance “Working Closely” With Terra On Recovery Plan
- Breaking: Terra 2.0 Plan Officially Approved, Testnet Goes Live
- Do Kwon’s Terra 2.0 Plan Rejected By S.Korean Crypto Exchanges
- Just-In: Avalanche Asks ApeCoin To Ditch Ethereum For Otherside Launch
- Tron (TRX) Overtakes Shiba Inu In Value On This Key Reason
- Voting On New Terra Chain To End Soon, Where Does The Tally Stand?
- Ethereum Gas Fee Drops To the Lowest Since July 2021, ETH In Accumulation Phase
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?