With launch of the Decentralized exchange, SundaeSwap, last Thursday, Cardano (ADA) prices are booming despite the gray clouds on the crypto-verse. SundaeSwap is the first DeX on the Cardano blockchain. The ADA price jumped more than 30% in the past week resulting in the breakout of a double bottom pattern. Therefore, the recent reversal in coin price marks a retest of the bullish breakout.
Key technical points
- The ADA coin fails to rise above the 200-day EMA
- The daily-MACD indicator reflects a rise in underlying bullish momentum.
- The intraday trading volume in the ADA coin is $4.9 Billion, indicating a 27% fall.
In our previous coverage of Cardano price analysis, the coin price gave a breakout of the $1.5 mark. However, the price failed to sustain above the mark and gave a reversal to the $1.125.
With the newfound demand near the $1.125 mark and the launch of SundaeSwap, the ADA price shows a sparking bullish rally. The price jump leads to the bullish breakout of the double bottom pattern in the daily chart. Therefore, the recent reversal in coin price brings the retest of the pattern breakout.
Analyzing the crucial EMAs (20, 50, 100, and 200), we observe a bearish alignment in the daily chart. The 200-day EMA provides dynamic resistance to the coin price resulting in the recent reversal below the 100-day EMA. However, the 50-day EMA stands strong to push the price higher again.
Moreover, the Daily Stochastic RSI reflects the bearish crossover of the K and D lines in the overbought zone.
ADA Price Chart Shows Increasing Selling Pressure
The ADA price fails to sustain above the $1.5 mark resulting in the increased selling pressure. Currently, the coin price hangs close to $1.45, with a daily downfall of almost 10%.
The MACD indicator shows the signal and the MACD line head higher to the zero line mark in the daily chart. The increase in the bullish histograms reflects a rise in underlying bullish momentum.
- Resistance levels- $1.5 and $2
- Support levels- $1.125 and $1
- Do Kwon’s Terra 2.0 Plan Rejected By S.Korean Crypto Exchanges
- Just-In: Avalanche Asks ApeCoin To Ditch Ethereum For Otherside Launch
- Tron (TRX) Overtakes Shiba Inu In Value On This Key Reason
- Voting On New Terra Chain To End Soon, Where Does The Tally Stand?
- Ethereum Gas Fee Drops To the Lowest Since July 2021, ETH In Accumulation Phase
- Popular Crypto Wallet MetaMask to Integrate Coinbase Pay As Part of Web 3 Push
- Why Billionaire Ray Dalio Is Still Betting Big On Bitcoin (BTC)?
- CZ Fuels Rumors Of Binance’s Trading Service Launch In Dubai
- Just-In: European Central Bank Says Crypto Unsuitable As Store Of Value
- Shiba Inu The Most-Held Token By ETH Whales, Is Metaverse Hype Back?
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?