Chainlink price signals the probable start of a downtrend, the pair has been trading below $25 with more than 2% loss. The pair fails to capitalize on the previous session’s gains. The volume in the last 24-hour stands at $982,653,099, up 15.82% for the day. Thus, strengthening the down look for LINK.
- Chainlink price trades with almost 2% losses on Monday.
- LINK encounters an important congestion zone.
- A breakout of the $ support level will aid the downside pressure on the pair.
Cryptomarket took a breather after a decent rally
The global crypto market cap mostly remains unchanged at $2.07 trillion in comparison to the previous day. Link is not an exception as comes under selling pressure on the account of profit booking.
Chainlink price has locked gains of 23% from the lows of $19.03 made on December 31. The buyers exhibit strength while pushing the price above the long-term support level at $ 25.0 and touching the highs of $ 28.72. However, the price could not continue with the upside momentum and faltered back to the specified support level. Thus making it a crucial level to trade.
LINK consolidates between 100 and 200 DMA confluence zone. Furthermore, the ascending trend line acts as a support level for the bulls. Now, a decisive break below $25 will open the gates for further down levels. The first downside target for LTC could be found at the horizontal support level at $22.47.
The daily Relative Strength Index (RSI) reads at 54 with a bearish crossover, which is supporting the bearish outlook for Chainlink. The Price Volume Trend (PVT) for Chainlink (Price) remains flat at the current price action, near 1.55M slipping from the highs of 1.59M.
Talking about the other probability, acceptance above 100-DMA could tease bears and could move back to the immediate high of $26.76 made on January 13. Next, market participants would reach out to the horizontal resistance zone of $29.88.
- Hard Fork Vs Genesis Chain: Terra Team Clears Air Around Debate
- Prominent Investment Officer Predicts More Downside For Bitcoin Price, Here’s Why
- Investors Move $141 Million Out Of Crypto: CoinShares Report
- Just In: S. Korea Police Seek To Guard LUNA Assets
- Incoming Shiba Inu Rally? Over 22 Billion SHIB Tokens Burned Across 497 Transactions
- French Luxury Brand Balenciaga To Accept Crypto Payments In U.S.
- PayPal May Soon Accept All Forms Of Crypto Reveals Vice-President
- Crypto Analyst Predicts What Will Kickstart Next Bitcoin Bull Run
- Just-In: South Korea May Sue Crypto Exchanges Over Terra Crash
- Breaking: S. Korean Exchanges Redflag Litecoin Mimblewimble Update; May Delist LTC
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?