Global crypto market recovery remains on toes as the early gains diminish gradually. MANA price kick-starts the new trading week on an optimistic note but failed to sustain the gains.
- MANA’s price plunges 10% on the first day of the fresh trading weak.
- The previous day’s technical formation indicated indecision among traders with the formation of a “Doji” candlestick.
- The last hope for the buyers is that MANA should stay above $1.10 on the daily chart frame.
As of press time, MANA/USD is exchanging hands at $1.20, down 10% for the day.
MANA price struggles to sustain the previous week’s upside momentum
On the daily chart, the MANA price took a breather near $1.35 as forms three sessions’ top consecutively that resulted in today’s price correction. The major trend remains on the downside still the price surged 130% from the previous week’s low of $0.59.
Analyzing the trend in the short time frame, the 1-hour chart indicates that the price moved along the ascending trend line from the lows of $0.59. In addition to that, MANA pierced above the critical 50-day EMA (Exponential Moving Average) at $0.84 adding fuel to the ongoing upside movement.
The RSI (Relative Strength Index) oscillates below the average line while trying to pierce to the upside. Another momentum oscillator gives a bullish signal with receding bearish momentum.
Investors are advised to wait for clear levels before placing any directional bet.
Now, if the price maintains the same momentum above the bullish slopping line the buyers would make an effort to touch $1.40 followed by the psychological $1.50 level.
On the flip side, the broader time frame suggests a struggle for the bulls. Thus, any failure to hold the session low would call for further downside in the asset.
A break below the $1.10 level would trigger another round of selling to test $1.0 on an immediate basis.
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Canada-based Ledn Challenges FTX’s Bid of BlockFi Acquisition With Better Proposal
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?