The ongoing correction phase in Polkadot(DOT) price takes a breather at the $7.35 mark and triggers a minor consolidation. Therefore, an extra force is needed for the price to escape this unwavering movement, which can be provided with the downsloping trendline.
- The DOT chart showcase four consecutive red candles on the weekly time frame chart
- The descending trendline may bolster the continuation of the ongoing downfall
- The 24-hour trading volume in the Polkadot coin is $1.35 Billion, indicating a 87% gain.
On April 30th, the DOT sellers breached the $16 bottom support of a three-month-old consolidation range. The replenished selling momentum combined with the early May sell-off sank the coin price to a $7.34 low.
From the last swing high of $23.5, the downfall records a 69% loss. However, for nearly three weeks, the DOT price has witnessed a sideways rally suggesting uncertainty among the market participants.
This two-month downfall has responded to a descending trendline providing excellent short-selling opportunities for interested traders. Additionally, as the coin prices lateral walk nearing the resistance trendline, the traders may experience additional selling pressure.
The possible reversal could slump the DOT price to $7.34 support or even lower.
On the flip side, if the DOT price could breach the dynamic resistance trendline, the buyers could drive the price 142% higher to $23.5.
Following a bullish crossover, the MACD and signal line rising reflects growth in bullish momentum. Furthermore, these rallying slopes hold additional confirmation for the buyers if they breach the neutral zone(0.00)
However, the 20-day EMA offers dynamic resistance to the DOT price, similar to the descending trendline. Moreover, the 50-and-100-day EMA aligned with $15 and $16 levels, respectively, may try to stall the expected rally
- Resistance levels- $10 and $12
- Support levels- $7 and $4.6
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Canada-based Ledn Challenges FTX’s Bid of BlockFi Acquisition With Better Proposal
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?