The recent bear cycle from the $27 resistance tumbled the FIL price by 32%. The altcoin hit $16.7 bottom support, undermining the late march rally. If the coin price sustains above the mentioned support, the FIL price will rechallenge the $27 resistance.
- The flattish 50-day SMA reflects a range-bound rally.
- The FIL price rebounded from the $19.67 support.
- The intraday trading volume in the FIL is $999 Billion, indicating a 128% gain.
The FIL/USDT pair has been resonating between the $27 and $16.8 levels for nearly three months. However, during the April’s first week, the uncertainty spread across the crypto market prevented the recovery from breaching the $27 overhead resistance. The resulting reversal dumped the coin price to the $16.8 support zone.
On April 16th, the FIL price experienced a significant inflow that pumped the altcoin by 16%. As a result, the altcoin currently trades at the $20.52 mark, with an intraday loss of 5.36%.
For FIL holders: the $16.8 is a crucial accumulation zone that provides an excellent bottom entry opportunity for long traders.
Furthermore, a bullish breakout and closing above the $27 mark will give the first sign of recovery, which will lead the FIL price above $33.8 resistance.
Alternatively, the $16.8 support fallout could sink the altcoin to $10 psychological support.
Bollinger band– the lower band of the indicator, supports a bullish reversal from the $16.7 support. Furthermore, the extreme bands of the indicator aligned with the price action range provide an additional for a range breakout trade.
RSI– A failed attempt of the RSI slope to enter the bullish territory indicates a negative sentiment amongst market participants.
- Resistance levels- $22.5, and $27.3
- Support levels- $16.78 and $10
- Why Billionaire Ray Dalio Is Still Betting Big On Bitcoin (BTC)?
- CZ Fuels Rumors Of Binance’s Trading Service Launch In Dubai
- Just-In: European Central Bank Says Crypto Unsuitable As Store Of Value
- Shiba Inu The Most-Held Token By ETH Whales, Is Metaverse Hype Back?
- South Korean Terra Holders Skyrocketed After Its Crash, Here’s Why
- Verse Metaverse – LA Villa Hand Over On May 30
- Bitcoin (BTC) Faces A Crash To 2020 Lows, Here’s Why
- On-Chain Data: Bitcoin (BTC) Always Pegs Higher Trust Over Ether (ETH) in Bear Market
- Is Terra’s Singapore Office A “Paper Company?”
- Bitcoin (BTC) Options Market Hints Major Downside Risks Over Next 3-6 Months
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?