The GALA holders losing the monthly support of $0.165 released the awaiting selling momentum. The extended correction has recently breached the $0.07 support, registering a loss of 62%. If sellers show sufficient sustainability below this breached support, the follow-up downfall will hit the $0.05 psychological level.
- The GALA price weekly chart shows six consecutive red candles.
- The daily-RSI slope slumped into the over the region
- The intraday trading volume in the GALA is $352 Million indicating a 104% gain
For the first four months of 2022, the GALA buyers aggressively defended the $0.178-$0.166 support zone. However, the formation of new lower highs indicated the sellers were exerting higher pressure on the coin price.
As a result, on April 29th, the GALA price broke down from $0.166 support, suggesting the resumption of the prevailing downtrend. The post retest fall breached the immediate support of $0.12 and depreciated the altcoin by 55%.
Furthermore, the GALA price retests the Sep-Oct 2021 bottom support of $0.07, threatening a fallout possibility. If sellers successfully breach this bottom support, the traders may witness a freefall to the $0.05 mark, followed by $0.02.
On a contrary note, if buyers revert the altcoin from $0.07 support, the potential rally may retest the $0.12 mark. Reclaiming this flipped resistance is crucial for traders to initiate a genuine recovery.
EMAs: the expanding gap between the downsloping EMAs suggests rising pressure. In addition, the 20-day implies constant resistance to the GALA price.
RSI: the sudden price drop has pulled the daily-RSI slope into the oversold territory. However, this overextended selling indicates that altcoin may witness a minor relief rally
Stochastic RSI: A sharp drop in the K and D line suggests a rise in underlying bearish momentum with no weakness.
- Resistance level- $0.07, and $0.12
- Support level- $0.05, and $0.02
- Crypto Proponent Outlines Catalysts For Bitcoin’s Next Bull Run, Time To Buy?
- Terra’s UST Causes A 20% Dump In DeFi Token Curve (CRV), Here’s How
- Can Tron Fill The Hole In DeFi Left By Terra?
- Terra Crash Causes Ripple Effect Among Crypto Startups, Here’s How
- Bitcoin (BTC) To Slip Further Below $29K Today, Where’s The Bottom?
- LUNA, UST Volatility Spikes As Voting On Terra Fork Begins
- Panama Delays Legalizing Crypto On This Major Factor
- Big Investors in Terra LUNA Finally Break Silence, Here’s What They Have to Say
- Bitcoin (BTC) Tanks Under $29,000 After A Classic Bull Trap, Still More Pain Left?
- Just In: Russia Minister Hints At Bitcoin Payments Nod
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?