The Gala Games (GALA) price doubled during last week’s recovery rally. The buyers breached two significant resistance of $0.23 and $0.3 before reaching the monthly resistance of $0.37. The bears defended this resistance with vigor and rejected the altcoin to the immediate support of $0.3. Can buyers continue this rally or the sellers would take over again?
Key technical points:
- The 20 and 100-day EMAs offers a bullish crossover
- The intraday trading volume in the GALA is $197.7 Million, indicating a 3% gain.
Inverted Head And Shoulder Pattern Aims GALA Price To Go Beyond $0.42
A bullish reversal from the $0.293 support could lead to the formation of an inverted head and shoulder pattern. This pattern could help the bulls to knock out the above resistance of $0.36 and $0.43, indicating a better confirmation for trend reversal.
However, the bullish assumption would be invalid if sellers pulled the GALA token below the bottom support, dropping it 20% to the $0.223 mark.
The daily chart shows a cluster of crucial EMAs(20, 50, and 100) in confluence with the $0.239 support, offering an extra edge to the long traders.
Bulls Must Breakout Of This Descending Channel
The GALA price technical chart shows a V-Top rejection from the $0.381 resistance. This minor pullback follows a descending trendline, which discounted the coin price by 23%, bringing it to the $0.295 mark.
A few lower price rejection candles at this support indicate the buyers accumulating at this support, encouraging a bullish reversal. If bulls could pierce through the resistance trendline, Gala Games would rally to the overhead resistance of $0.38.
The downslopping 4-hour ADX indicator(24) reflects the decreasing bullish momentum. However, the indicator slope would curve up if buyers could rebound from the $0.293 support.
- Resistance level- $0.36 and $.43
- Support level-$0.293 and $0.223
- Whales Eye Litecoin Ahead Of Major Update, Here’s Why
- Just-In: Robinhood Now Supports Web3 Wallets And NFTs
- U.S. Is Winning Bitcoin Mining Race But China Still Not Out Of Picture: Report
- Stablecoin Meltdown: This Token Loses $7 Billion Within A Week
- Just-In: Polygon (MATIC) Releases Nightfall Mainnet Beta; Here’s Why It’s A Big Deal
- Ripple (XRP) Price Jumps Over 4%, Here’s Why
- Coinbase Cuts Down Hiring After Q1 Losses Hit $420 Million
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Price Soars 6% In A Day, Here’s Why
- KuCoin Lists $UST Crisis Born Stablecoin $USDD; Details
- WOO Network Halts Terra’s LUNA Trading Just Hours After Relisting It
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?
- ETH Price Analysis: Consolidation Range Soon To Launch ETH Above $2250
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Sets BTC Rally To $32000 Mark
- LUNA Price Analysis: Opportunity to Buy Cheap or A Bull Trap?