The Decentraland (MANA) price fails its second attempt to rise above the $3.5 mark within a fortnight. The repeated rejection brings a 25% downfall in the last week showcasing an increased selling pressure. Will this downfall dive below the $2.5 mark?
Key technical points:
- On the daily-Stochastic RSI indicator, the K and D are heading for a bullish crossover
- The MANA price trading above the 200-day EMA maintains an overall bullish trend.
- The 24-hour trading volume in the Decentraland token is $1.22 Billion, indicating a 6.6% loss.
Amid the bullish crossover of the crucial EMAs(20 and 50), the 18.3% rise from the $2.8 mark propelled the Decentraland (MANA) price to $3.5. This price jump marked coin buyers’ second failed attempt to rise above the resistance zone, followed by a subsequent fall of 17%.
The formation of a double bottom pattern reinforced the selling pressure and pulled the market value below the crucial psychological level of $3. Moreover, intense supply on Feb 21st is evident by the long-wick candle formation. Thus, the price action supports the thesis of bearish trend continuation.
MANA/USDT: 4-hour time frame chart
The daily Doji candle indicates indecision among the market participants. If buyers rebound from this support. The coin price would attempt to breach the shared resistance of $2.8 and the 50-day MA. if they succeed, the traders would get their first hints for recovery and drive the coin price to $3.45 resistance.
The daily-Stochastic RSI indicators show the K and D line are poised to give a bullish crossover. This crossover at chart support accentuates the increasing buying momentum along with a possibility for a bullish reversal.
Alternately, If MANA bears plunged below the $2.43 support, the selling would accelerate and dive the MANA price 18% to $1.83.
- Is Do Kwon’s Terra Recovery Plan Part Of A “Kill Switch” Protocol?
- This Top-50 Crypto Jumped 28% This Week Despite A Market Crash
- Goldman Sachs: Crypto Drawdown Will Have Little Impact on U.S. Economy
- Just-In: Ethereum Merge Most Likely In August, Says Vitalik Buterin
- Beware, Bitcoin Jumping Back Above $30,000 Could Be A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s why
- Terra Ecosystem Announces Some Key Amendments to Its Revival Plan
- Breaking: Stablecoin Tether ($USDT) Reveals Reserves Fully Backed In New Report
- LUNA Crash: Blockchain Firm Losses $3.5 Billion As Terra (LUNA) Crumbles
- SWIFT Plans To Interlink All CBDCs, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Ripple (XRP) Throws In $100 Million To Cut Down Carbon Emission
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000