UNXD and Decentraland have called fashionistas along to bring their collections virtually to present in the metaverse. This is one opportunity for all to showcase their talent within the technologically advanced era.
Luxury Marketplace UNXD and Decentraland
The luxury NFT marketplace UNXD is built on a polygon network, and the virtual reality platform, Decentraland, is built on the Ethereum blockchain. Both these platforms have planned together to offer the fashion week in metaverse in March 2022. This show will include pop-up shows, catwalk shows, and the after-party.
Calling all designers, brands, and fashion fans. UNXD x @Decentraland present the first Metaverse Fashion Week. A program of catwalk shows and showcases, pop up shops, after parties, and immersive experiences 24th – 27th March 2022. Have your collections ready! #mvfw2022 pic.twitter.com/7Ltt2wVVp9
— UNXD (@UNXD_NFT) December 27, 2021
Decentraland’s first fashion program will be taking place between March 24 to 27, 2022. This metaverse show will also allow the users to view the entire fashion show within the virtual environment. The users will also be able to purchase the outfits for the online avatars, and this is for sure something you should be looking forward to having an exciting experience.
Recently Decentraland tweeted and called for the brands, fashionistas, and the designers to keep ready their virtual collections to present the same within metaverse.
Metaverse – The New Interest in Virtual Environment
Metaverse is the environment that has been generated by internet services, augmented reality, and the virtual world’s convergence. In recent months, it has received a lot more interest than before. It virtually offers one collective experience, which has brought new opportunities for artists, creators, and gamers.
‘The metaverse may represent an over $1 trillion annual revenue market opportunity,’ as stated by the giant crypto investment Grayscale within one of the reports released earlier this year. Grayscale is the subsidiary of the Digital Currency Group (also owns CoinDesk).
If you are looking forward to other signals of the increased interest, even Facebook was seen changing the corporate name recently to Meta. It also announced its own metaverse, which will support the non-fungible tokens or the NFTs.
UNXD in September also worked with Dolce & Gabbana, the Italian Couture label for launching the NFT collection named Collezuone Genesi. This launch sale fetched approx. $5.65 million.
The launch of this upcoming show, Decentraland, ensures to tread the path that Zepeto has already opened, the South Korean metaverse social media app, as per the BBC report.
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?