The recent recovery in Ethereum price marked a high of $3280. This rally breached the combined resistance $3000 psychological level and a long coming descending trendline. However, the Ethereum price reverts to test these levels for sufficient demand.
Key technical points
- The 20-day DMA acted as strong support for ETH
- The daily-RSI struggles to sustain in bullish territory
- The intraday trading volume in ETH/USD is $9.5 Billion, indicating a 31.2% fall.
Amid the recent recovery in the crypto market, Ethereum price pierced the highly influential descending trendline on February 9th. The breakout carried the altcoin to the $3287 mark, indicating a 51% gain from the previous swing low of $2330.
The ETH price spent its last three days to retest the descending trendline. The coin is currently hovering above the shared support of the $3000-$2900 zone and breached the trendline, looking for sufficient demand.
The ETH price trading below the 100 and 200 DMA maintains a bearish trend. However, the recently flipped 20 DMA curving up provides an extra edge to long traders.
The daily-Relative Strength index(49) slope wavering around the midline, indicating a neutral sentiment.
Rising Trendline Brings Additional Support To ETH Price
The rising trendline accentuates the importance of the $2900 support zone. If Ethereum price rebounds from this support, the buyers will rechallenge the overhead resistance of $3400, followed by the immediate resistance of $3600.
Contrary to the bullish assumption, if sellers sink the altcoin below the base support, it would indicate the bears are selling on rallies, and the ETH price would plunge to $2650 or $2330
The moving average convergence/divergence indicator shows the MACD and signal have recently slid below the neutral zone. However, the bears couldn’t keep up the selling pressure, resulting in faded red bars in the histogram chart.
- Resistance levels- $3400, $3650
- Support levels are- $3000-$2900 and $2650
- Why Banning Crypto Mining Is Almost Impossible?
- Will S. Korean Exchanges Relist LUNA? Rumors Claim Terra Founder Reaching Out To Exchanges
- Breaking: Binance “Working Closely” With Terra On Recovery Plan
- Breaking: Terra 2.0 Plan Officially Approved, Testnet Goes Live
- Do Kwon’s Terra 2.0 Plan Rejected By S.Korean Crypto Exchanges
- Just-In: Avalanche Asks ApeCoin To Ditch Ethereum For Otherside Launch
- Tron (TRX) Overtakes Shiba Inu In Value On This Key Reason
- Voting On New Terra Chain To End Soon, Where Does The Tally Stand?
- Ethereum Gas Fee Drops To the Lowest Since July 2021, ETH In Accumulation Phase
- Popular Crypto Wallet MetaMask to Integrate Coinbase Pay As Part of Web 3 Push
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?