The surging ThorChain(RUNE) price approaches the psychological mark of $10 after making multiple bullish engulfing candlesticks in the daily chart. The rally continues to intensify and showcases a boom in buying pressure, but the higher price rejection shows an active selling pressure which could result in a retracement in the upcoming sessions. Can buyers continue to maintain trend control?
- The 50 and 100-day EMA performs a bullish crossover.
- The 24-hour trading volume in the Thorchain coin is $383 Million, indicating an 8.34% rise.
The remarkable 20% post-retest rally in the RUNE price from the $8.5 mark approaches the psychological barrier at $10. However, the rally shows a lack of trading volume after the retest compared to the previous bull run from $3 to $8.5.
The present daily RUNE candle shows higher price rejection near the 50% Fibonacci level close to the $10 mark, adding points to the retracement dogma.
That is why, a seller’s victory at the 50% Fib level will ensure a retracement to the following support level of $9.
However, if bulls resurface by any chance and achieve the previous trading volume range, a bullish rally to the $11 mark is plausible.
The technical chart indicates the important supply regions are $10 and $11.35. On the opposite end, the retracement can find demand at $0.163 and $0.12.
With the remarkable recovery, the EMAs showcase a bullish crossover of the 50 and 100-day, with the 200-day EMA reversing the trend.
The daily-Relative Strength Index showcases a boom in the underlying bullishness, with the RSI slope retesting the overbought boundary to bounce back higher above the 75% mark. Furthermore, the 14-day SMA supports sudden dips and helps maintain the uptrend.
- CZ Fuels Rumors Of Binance’s Trading Service Launch In Dubai
- Just-In: European Central Bank Says Crypto Unsuitable As Store Of Value
- Shiba Inu The Most-Held Token By ETH Whales, Is Metaverse Hype Back?
- South Korean Terra Holders Skyrocketed After Its Crash, Here’s Why
- Verse Metaverse – LA Villa Hand Over On May 30
- Bitcoin (BTC) Faces A Crash To 2020 Lows, Here’s Why
- On-Chain Data: Bitcoin (BTC) Always Pegs Higher Trust Over Ether (ETH) in Bear Market
- Is Terra’s Singapore Office A “Paper Company?”
- Bitcoin (BTC) Options Market Hints Major Downside Risks Over Next 3-6 Months
- Bitcoin (BTC) Fails to Hold $30,000 Again, Guggenheim CIO Predicts A Crash to $8000
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token