The SAND buyers made an impressive recovery last week which rallied the coin price to $4 resistance. However, the bears defending this mark exert strong selling pressure on the traders. The coin price is likely to retest the currently lower low support of $3 with a possibility to continue the downtrend.
Key technical element to ponder
- The SAND Price shows a daily-evening star candle pattern at $4 resistance
- The intraday trading volume in the Sandbox token is $652 Million, indicating a 29.63% loss.
Sandbox Bears Regain Momentum Tease A 20% Free Gall
The SAND/USD technical chart showed an ascending trendline that supported the bulls during the recovery rally. However, the price action gives a fallout from this support trendline, provides an early signal for downtrend continuation.
The sellers would soon retest a minor support level of $3.6, whose breakdown will give an extra edge to short sellers.
However, The coin price is trading above the 200 SMA in the daily chart, indicating the long-term trend is still bullish. However, the buyers could struggle to overcome other SMA lines(20, 50, 100) if they impose sufficient selling pressure.
In our previous coverage of the Sandbox token, Coingape foretold about the recovery rally to $4, when the SAND price gave a bullish breakout from an inverted head and shoulder pattern. The V-shaped price recovery gained 43% in a week, which currently challenge the overhead resistance.
If buyers could give a breakout and close above the $4 mark, the bulls have a strong chance to reverse the trend. Conversely, the formation of evening star patterns at this resistance indicates the traders are selling the rallies.
Moreover, the Relative strength index(44) presented a strong recovery during the recent price jump. However, the RSI slope failed to cross above the neutral line(50$), suggesting the bearish sentiment is intact.
- Resistance level- $4-4.2 and $5.6
- Support levels- $3.6, $3
- Crypto Proponent Outlines Catalysts For Bitcoin’s Next Bull Run, Time To Buy?
- Terra’s UST Causes A 20% Dump In DeFi Token Curve (CRV), Here’s How
- Can Tron Fill The Hole In DeFi Left By Terra?
- Terra Crash Causes Ripple Effect Among Crypto Startups, Here’s How
- Bitcoin (BTC) To Slip Further Below $29K Today, Where’s The Bottom?
- LUNA, UST Volatility Spikes As Voting On Terra Fork Begins
- Panama Delays Legalizing Crypto On This Major Factor
- Big Investors in Terra LUNA Finally Break Silence, Here’s What They Have to Say
- Bitcoin (BTC) Tanks Under $29,000 After A Classic Bull Trap, Still More Pain Left?
- Just In: Russia Minister Hints At Bitcoin Payments Nod
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?