LUNA price remains muted on Friday as the sellers seem exhausted with the day before of sell-off. The current price action suggests a lack of volatility. However, the possibility of further downside momentum is having a better chance as the price continues to trade near the lower levels.
- LUNA price trades in a lukewarm state following the massive previous-day decline.
- Expect more downside if breaks below the 0.50% Fibonacci retracement level near $0.80.
- However, a daily candlestick above $0.85 would invalidate the bullish thesis.
LUNA price set to fall further
On the daily chart, the LUNA price is coiling near a crucial support level as the token continues to trade in a downswing since April 5. Further, the price sliced the 50-day EMA (Exponential Moving Average) at $91.04 on April 11, confirming the recent downward momentum.
The current technical set-up suggests the LUNA buyers are taking a backseat now, and the price could further witness a descent of 8% from the current levels.
Currently, the LUNA price is taking support around the 0.50% Fibonacci retracement level at $0.80. A resurgence of the sellers here could lead to a drop that will propel the horizontal support line placed at $0.75, falling below the critical moving average of 200-EMA at $$89.99.
On the contrary, a daily candlestick above $0.85 will indicate a bullish undercurrent. In such a scenario, the first upside target could be found at the highs of April 11 at $92.13.
Still, the sellers have the upper hand as a failure to produce a daily candlestick above the threshold would ruin the optimistic outlook on the price.
As of press time, LUNA/USD trades at $81.86, up 0.32% for the day.
RSI: The daily relative strength index is still above the oversold zone. Any downtick in the indicator would advocate for the bearish momentum.
- French Luxury Brand Balenciaga To Accept Crypto Payments In U.S.
- PayPal May Soon Accept All Forms Of Crypto Reveals Vice-President
- Crypto Analyst Predicts What Will Kickstart Next Bitcoin Bull Run
- Breaking: S. Korean Exchanges Redflag Litecoin Mimblewimble Update; May Delist LTC
- Just-In: PlanB Reveals Bitcoin S2F Prediction For 2024 Halving
- Heavy Outflows Force Investors to Seek Refuge In Multi-crypto Investment Products
- PlanB: When Will Bitcoin (BTC) Price Cross $500K?
- Case Study: P2E Gaming Projects Tackling The Barriers To Web3 Mass Adoption
- Just-In: Indian Central Bank Head Bashes Crypto After Latest Crash
- This Top Crypto Exchange Offers To Support Burning Terra (LUNA)
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?