- MATIC has revived substantially less than many alt-coins
- 100 MA has held price down for 3 weeks
- MATIC Price is nearing the end of a symmetrical triangle
MATIC Price had a wild bull run throughout the month of May. The gains that were seen far outpaced the other cryptocurrencies in its class. It was a so called late bloomer as many alt-coins had their parabolic run up far before MATIC. Although this was great at the time, MATIC has experienced a very weak downtrend ever since the top was set. Since the top, MATIC has fallen over 60% and has yet to start a strong revival.
Polygon Price has formed a symmetrical triangle (green) since the low set of $0.93. This triangle has held the price for over two weeks and it is coming to an end in 2 days. Once polygon price breaks out, we can expect a large move accordingly. A break to the downside will likely send MATIC back to $1.03 and a break to the upside will result in a push to $1.16-$1.22.
MATIC Price Analysis: MATIC/USDT 4 Hour Chart
Before MATIC price is completely free, it must break and hold the 100 MA in addition to the top trend of the triangle. The 100 MA has acted as resistance for a long time as its held the price from starting an uptrend. If the bulls manage to break above these two marks, price will likely fight the major resistance found at $1.22. If this is deemed successful, the skies are clear for a large push to the 1st target and beyond.
The Relative Strength Index has been following a trend for nearly two weeks. As long as strength continues to stay above this, a breakout to the upside of the triangle is imminent. The MACD has recently resorted above the 0 value back into the bullish territory. A large consolidation has taken place which surely indicates a large move is soon to come.
MATIC price intraday levels
- Spot rate: $1.11
- Trend: Neutral
- Volatility: Medium
- Support: $1.03
- Resistance: $1.16
- Do Kwon Says Terra Collecting Snapshot Data For LUNA Airdrop
- Top ETH Whales Add These DeFi Tokens Amid Crypto Volatility
- Here’s Why Bitcoin (BTC) Could Be In for Another 50% Correction Under $15,000
- Another Top Exchange To Delist Terra UST Over Collapse
- Just-In: Vitalik Buterin No Longer A Billionaire As Ethereum Crashes
- Bitcoin Price: Key Metrics Show Surprising Insights
- After Terra Crash, Galaxy Digital CEO Warns Against Bottom Buying
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices May Jump Next Week; Here’s Why
- Is Andre Cronje Back On Fantom? FTM Jumps 13%
- PlanB Says Bear Market Almost Over, Bitcoin (BTC) In Buying Range
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?
- SAND Price Analysis: SAND Buyers Await Trendline Breakout To Go Long
- Avalanche Price Analysis: AVAX Sellers Tease $30 Fallout; Sell or Hold?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark