The ongoing cryptocurrency collapse has proved to be an alarming call for many investment firms dealing with digital assets. The same has happened with Three Arrows Capital (3AC). However, Crypto Lender Nexo has come forward to announce that they share no exposure with 3AC.
Nexo refused 3AC’s request for credit
The crypto hedge fund firm’s fate lies in the balance as the firm faces mass liquidation. This has increased the probability of the 3AC’s insolvency. In the meantime, Nexo mentioned that over two years ago, they declined Three Arrows Capital’s request for unsecured credit. However, they came to know that they acquired it from somewhere else.
Meanwhile, it mentioned that Nexo has just signed a partnership agreement with Three Arrows Capital over their NFT fund. However, it did not work out and they have $0 business and exposure with 3AC. Nexo informed that their customer liabilities stand at $4.9 billion as of June 15, 2022. It added that its assets exceed its Customer Liabilities.
However, the NEXO token’s price has dropped by more than 44% in the past 7 days. It is trading at an average price of $0.696, at the press time.
3AC leads to massive liquidation
As per the report, the crypto hedge fund firm has been liquidating its holdings. An alleged wallet associated with the 3AC liquidated over 15K Ethereum (ETH) just in one hour. It was mentioned that the firm has been liquidating its holdings from its other wallets. This has resulted in a continuous collapse in the ETH prices. The world’s second largest crypto price has dropped by over 38% in the past 7 days. It is trading at an average price of $1,120, at the press time.
Nexo added that it is obvious now that their approach was correct. This is the reason that their assets exceed their liabilities. The lending platforms have tried to differentiate themselves from others by taking a conservative lender approach.
- Breaking: No VAT On Cryptocurrency Issuers In Russia, Details
- Just In: Robinhood Lists Chainlink (LINK); Price Up By 5%
- Just In: USDC Parent Inks Major Pact With New York Bank
- Here’s Why Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices Tumbled
- This Is Why Ethereum (ETH) Recovered Sharply From Below $1K
- Top Binance Exec To Keep Buying Bitcoin, But There’s A Catch
- Expert Sees Fed Reversing Interest Rate Hikes, How Will It Affect Crypto?
- New Bullish Cycle Likely After Bitcoin Reaches This Level, Stats Show
- Cardano (ADA) Sees Big Drop In Interest, But Is Likely Primed For A Rally
- Digital Asset Investment Products Saw Net Outflows of USD 423 Million Last Week, Sell on Rise?
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000