Ontology and Carblock have collaborated to bring together their core technology, integrate business resources, and cooperate in community operations. CarBlock will also airdrop tokens to cars and their owners who are certified by Ontology.
Multiplying strength by collaborating
Ontology is a new high-performance public multi-chain project and a distributed trust collaboration platform, whereas Carblock is the world’s first blockchain-based transportation solution supported by working applications. Both playing to their own strengths, this collaboration will build a transportation data platform based on blockchain technology and vehicle network intelligent hardware.
This would also fall under Ontology’s “real economy” strategy, and the platform will combine Ontology’s chain network model with CarBlock’s intelligent hardware and IoT solutions to efficiently and fairly circulate vehicle data within the ecosystem. CarBlock will use data to tap into the one trillion US dollar automobile market and create a brand new smart transport ecosystem.
Also, read: Ontology [ONT] Launches Ecosystem Funds Calls it Ontology Global Capital [OGC]
Both side share excitement and commitment
Jun Li, Founder of Ontology, said:
“We are very pleased to cooperate with CarBlock to connect Ontology’s distributed infrastructure and services to more application scenarios as part of our real economy strategy. Our partnership with CarBlock will ensure effective circulation of transport data, integration of Ontology with the smart transport field, and overall enrichment of the Ontology ecosystem”.
From the other side speaking on the investment, Jia Li, Founder of CarBlock, said:
“We recognize Ontology’s technical accomplishments in public chain development, linking resources of ecosystem application partners, and dedicated support from partnering technical teams. CarBlock is the fastest growing blockchain application in the automobile industry with the most abundant industry resources. We will be using our position to promote the Ontology ecosystem and help Ontology provide more diversified industry solutions”.
While a lot of Auto companies and service providers are entering in collaboration with blockchain players the industry is soon expected to change for betterment.
Is blockchain the solution to trackability and authenticity issues of the automobile industry? Will other industries too will find solutions in blockchain technology? Do let us know your views on the same.
- Just In: Amid Crash, Market Expansion Could Boost This Stablecoin
- This Stablecoin’s Market Cap Skyrockets Amid FUD In Tether, UST
- Will DeFi Giant Lido Support The Terra Reboot?
- Sandbox (SAND) Jumps 16% Ahead Of Listing On This Top Exchange
- Is Do Kwon’s Terra Recovery Plan Part Of A “Kill Switch” Protocol?
- This Top-50 Crypto Jumped 28% This Week Despite A Market Crash
- Goldman Sachs: Crypto Drawdown Will Have Little Impact on U.S. Economy
- Just-In: Ethereum Merge Most Likely In August, Says Vitalik Buterin
- Beware, Bitcoin Jumping Back Above $30,000 Could Be A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s why
- Terra Ecosystem Announces Some Key Amendments to Its Revival Plan
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000