St. Patrick’s Day is a religious holiday commemorating the death of St. Patrick. It has taken on a more celebratory, non-religious side to it that allows for bigger celebrations. 1xBit knows that St. Patrick’s Day is a day that requires celebration in some form or another. To partake in such celebration, 1xBit invites all comers to e-celebrate and e-strike a lucky pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. That lucky pot of gold may be found in 1xBit’s St. Patrick’s Day Tournament running from 01 March 2019 to 17 March 2019.
The tournament will be exciting for players who can take their bitcoin to the slots. Slots will be on offer from Betsoft, Play Pearls, and Playson. There are 7 games that players can choose from including Charms & Clovers, Giovanni’s Gems, Chuggers Pot, Wild Leprechaun, Fruits & Clovers: 20 lines, Down the Pub, and Clover Tales. This variety of slots provides players with an opportunity to play more and win. There is a list of prizes depending on the ranking of the player. For first place, the prize is 150 mBTC, second place wins 100 mBTC, third place wins 50 mBTC, fourth-sixth places win 20 mBTC each, and seventh-tenth places win 10 mBTC each.
To partake in the tournament and stand to win the above prizes, all that’s required is just to register or log in and start playing. After that, the player plays the slots and earns points. One point is given for every 1 mBTC won and 0.2 mBTC bet. The more points won, the higher the players ranking and step toward that lucky pot of gold at the end. To acquire a prize, the minimum number of points required is 100. But, should two players both have 100 points or any other point total, then the one who obtained the points first is eligible for the prize.
This point system and who wins what and when is an example of 1xBit’s assurance to remain fair. In addition, 1xBit ensures that earnings are distributed within 72 hours after the conclusion of the tournament to all respective winners. But, prizes do not have to be redeemed.
This tournament presents a unique opportunity to celebrate in an innovative, techy kind of way. Instead of downing a bottle of beer, players have a chance to win coins and have the option what to do with it later. Most importantly, players should take this opportunity to enjoy and try their luck! Perhaps, the luck of the Irish will strike!
- GBTC Share Price Tanks As the Bitcoin Fund Trades At Record Discount
- Terra Ecosystem Announces the LUNA Foundation Guard (LFG) to Boost Growth, LUNA Up 4%
- JPMorgan: High Gas Fee A Big Problem for Ethereum (ETH) Valuations, Can Lose Market Share
- Ethereum’s Futures Open Interest hit a 3-month low, what does this mean for the market?
- Professional Mining from Digital Mining Experts Is Now Available via GMT
- Just-In: Georgia Binds Its Residents in Holy Oath Against Bitcoin Mining
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?