Investors have questions. That’s true of traditional investing, and especially true of DeFi and blockchain investing. Because this is such a new area, a lot of investors feel uncertain. That’s completely understandable. This is why Railgun contributors are now offering weekly Discord calls, an effort designed to address and answer investors can have their questions.
For any investor new to blockchain, there’s a lot of information to sift through and consider before committing. It’s easier when help is available. Asking knowledgeable community members can go a long way. This also helps bring more investors into the system, as word of mouth spreads.
Railgun’s Developers: We Are Committed to Investor Privacy
As a privacy protocol, the Railgun system, says developers, was designed to protect sensitive information. Railgun’s system was configured so that wallet information and personal details are not recorded during transactions, an effort to give users and investors peace of mind. Unlike standard financial transactions, blockchain transactions on open ledgers are completely public, so it is a challenge to prevent others from connecting a wallet with an individual or an organization and then being able to see that wallet’s entire financial history. Railgun’s objective, according to system developers, is to provide assurance to investors looking for secure privacy and anonymity.
Blockchain Knowledge Means Safer Investing
Not only do investors value privacy, but they also want the best opportunities for success. That means they need strong blockchain knowledge, but DeFi can feel confusing at first. Although Railgun Discord calls were designed for DAO members who have already invested and staked their governance tokens, there can still be much about this advanced technology that is challenging or difficult.
Railgun developers believe that having questions answered during a call can make all the difference. Naively interacting with unfamiliar protocols can easily lead to mistakes or even falling for scams. By interacting directly with the community through Discord calls, Railgun contributors aim to help more investors get the information they need.
While blockchain technology has been around for years now, DeFi is developing rapidly and many investors are unfamiliar with new developments. While this can cause hesitancy, leaders at Railgun believe the knowledge that contributors and developers are ready to communicate and explain any potential issues will help reassure onlookers. The open discussion of a Discord call, says Railgun, also lets numerous investors benefit from the questions others ask, helping more people at once.
Investors Want to Stay Updated
Weekly calls give investors the chance to get their questions answered, but also to hear the latest developments and news. They might hear the latest updates or want to know more about a point raised by another investor in the call, and come up with new ideas. Investors who succeed generally keep making changes to their strategy. Staying up with the latest adjustments is a very important element of this.
Through interacting with the Railgun community on Discord, Railgun developers say investors have the chance to rework areas that aren’t serving them well. Then, they can take the knowledge they gain each week, and use it to propel themselves and their investments forward. Over time, Railgun believes, this can only lead to stronger, healthier investments in the blockchain space.
- WOO Network Halts Terra’s LUNA Trading Just Hours After Relisting It
- Terra Crash Spilled Over Into Other L-1 Blockchains, Here’s How
- SEC Chair Gensler Responds To Terra Crash, More Regulation Due?
- Terra Like A Crypto “Pyramid Scheme,” Says Activist Investor Bill Ackman
- Ethereum Shorts Building Up, ETH Exchange Supply Rises
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Day Death Cross, More Bloodbath Coming?
- Crypto Expert PlanB Reveals New Bitcoin (BTC) Bull Run
- Solana (SOL) NFT Trades Moon Amid Crypto Crash
- LUNA Founder Faces Community Backlash Over LUNA Revival Plan; Here’s Why
- Breaking: Do Kwon Releases Another LUNA Revival Plan
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Sinks 10%; Are You Still Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Under Bear’s Spell; Is $26,000 On Cards Again?
- ETH Price Analysis: Consolidation Range Soon To Launch ETH Above $2250
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Sets BTC Rally To $32000 Mark
- LUNA Price Analysis: Opportunity to Buy Cheap or A Bull Trap?
- Decentraland Price Analysis: MANA Price Prepares For 60% Gains; Are You Buying?
- SOL Price Analysis: Is $60.0 Around The Corner On The 4-hour Chart?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern Retest Phase Warns $0.08 Fallout
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured below $0.50; Is Selling A Good Choice?