Ripple is marching towards massive adoption as it keeps on adding new names to its long list of partnerships while successfully overcoming the obstacles of court cases, step by step.
Ripple gets a relief
Ripple gets the substantial limelight, some for the right reasons and some for not so right ones as it constantly tangles up in legal matters.
In the ongoing case between Ripple and plaintiff Vladi Zakinov, the Supreme Court of the State of California gave into the Ripple’s request, having replaced Judge Marie S. Weiner and assigned the case to Judge Richart H. DuBois.
The basis for this case was XRP being controlled by Ripple, that was filed in January. Just last week, Ripple asked for the disqualification of Judge Marie S. Weiner as Ripple won’t be able to receive a fair trial before her as shared by Leonidas on Twitter:
— Leonidas (@LeoHadjiloizou) August 23, 2018
Also, just recently, the lawsuit filed by Ryan Coffey against Ripple Labs Inc. was concluded in favor of Ripple. Ryan Coffey had filed a motion in May claiming that Ripple was dealing in a “never-ending ICO” and demanded compensation for losses incurred on his XRP investment.
The court issued a ruling in favor of the defendant claiming,
“Having read the papers filed by the parties and carefully considered their arguments and the relevant legal authority, and good cause appearing, the court hereby DENIES plaintiff’s motion.”
Later on, earlier this week, Ryan dropped the case for reasons unknown.
These cases have been a sharp thorn in Ripple’s side as the company keeps on clarifying and emphasizing that XRP is decentralized and is not affected or controlled by Ripple.
Also, read: Ripple CEO on xRapid Launch, Institution Solutions, Bakkt being a Big Deal & XRP is not a Security
Ripple marching forward, keep on adding new names
Partnerships are one of Ripple’s strong suit and including big names like SBI Holdings and Standard Chartered among a number of others surely gives the company behind the world’s third-largest cryptocurrency an edge in the market.
Recently, Ripple CTO Stefan Thomas stated xRapid is being tested by American Express which has the XRP investors and enthusiasts excited. Being one of the largest financial corporations in the world, AMEX joining Ripple will lead to a huge boost in its acceptance.
Moreover, though the news is not something new, it definitely shows that Ripple is constantly moving forward with its developments. According to the most recent Tweet shared by Bank XRP about Standard Chartered Bank conducting “cross-border payments over RippleNet” has been much appreciated by the XRP enthusiasts.
Standard Chartered Bank Cross-Border Payment Pilot Test with MUFG Bank, Ltd. Via RippleNet
LINK https://t.co/xUeTYM2Uuh #Ripple #XRP pic.twitter.com/7xV3WFtDc0
— Bank XRP (@BankXRP) August 24, 2018
Though this partnership was initiated in May, this was a quick reminder of the fact that Ripple is on its goal. Also, with Ripple targeting China and Mercury FX confirming that they are soon going to test the cross-border bank payments in the country, big things are coming for the XRP and Ripple community.
- Institutional Traders Are Shorting Bitcoin At Record Pace, Here’s Why
- Lido Shut Down Terra Support, Starts bLUNA And stLUNA Withdrawal
- This Whale Adds 787 More Bitcoins As Price Struggles
- After Vauld Suspends Withdrawals, These Crypto Exchanges Could Be Next
- Cardano’s Vasil Upgrade Goes Live On Testnet; When Will It Be Lauching On Mainnet?
- How Stable Is Tether? Data Shows USDT At Massive Liquidity Imbalance
- As BTC Plummets to $19,000, Elon Musk’s Tesla Reports $440 Million Impairment Losses
- British Army Regains Control Of Their Hacked Social Media Accounts Promoting Crypto Scams
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Cardano price Analysis: ADA Price Nearing Triangle Breakout Eyes $0.655
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?