The asset management arm of South Korean conglomerate Samsung is reportedly planning to list its first crypto exchange traded fund (ETF) in Hong Kong by as soon as June.
The Blockchain Exchange-traded fund (ETF) listing has seen a drastic spike since the beginning of 2022. Many industrial giants have already applied or planning to jump in for blockchain or cryptocurrency ETF. In this bid,
Samsung gears up for Crypto ETF
Samsung Asset Management is the largest asset manager in Korea covering all aspects of investments. As per reports from local media, this will be Asia’s first ETF that will involve actual cryptocurrencies. However, the capital market company aims to make itself more approachable to the young and evolving blockchain global market.
Samsung’s blockchain-focused ETF can become Asia’s first ever traded fund to include cryptocurrencies. As this will involve digital assets indirectly, a delay can be expected in its domestic listing. Meanwhile, Australia saw a delay in the launch of 3 crypto related ETFs this week.
Recently, Samsung Asset Management bought a 20% stake for $30 million in a US based ETF management firm, AmpliFi. This deal has helped the capital firm to gain AmpliFi ETF sales right in Asia.
Samsung holds 5 ETFs so far
According to the report, the soon to be launched Exchange-traded fund will have the same structure as Amplify. The firm invests a minimum 80% of its net assets in equity securities of blockchain companies. It is also famous to invest in cryptocurrency related companies like Silvergate which offers crypto baking services, NVIDIA making GPUs for Bitcoin (BTC) mining. Its other financing includes Galaxy Digital Holdings, Coinbase, and more.
The latest trending Cryptocurrency ETF is just another way to invest in digital assets. Involvement in this sector is growing day by day. Meanwhile, Samsung asset management already has five Exchange traded funds listed on the Hong Kong stock exchange which comprise FANG+, Crude oil ETFs and others,
- Incoming Shiba Inu Rally? Over 22 Billion SHIB Tokens Burned Across 497 Transactions
- French Luxury Brand Balenciaga To Accept Crypto Payments In U.S.
- PayPal May Soon Accept All Forms Of Crypto Reveals Vice-President
- Crypto Analyst Predicts What Will Kickstart Next Bitcoin Bull Run
- Just-In: South Korea May Sue Crypto Exchanges Over Terra Crash
- Breaking: S. Korean Exchanges Redflag Litecoin Mimblewimble Update; May Delist LTC
- Just-In: PlanB Reveals Bitcoin S2F Prediction For 2024 Halving
- Heavy Outflows Force Investors to Seek Refuge In Multi-crypto Investment Products
- PlanB: When Will Bitcoin (BTC) Price Cross $500K?
- Case Study: P2E Gaming Projects Tackling The Barriers To Web3 Mass Adoption
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?