Shiba Inu (SHIB) prices have managed to surge despite volatile market conditions, and have outperformed a bulk of the crypto market this week.
Strong land sales ahead of the SHIB Metaverse, Robinhood listing, whale accumulation and more are among the factors supporting SHIB prices this week. In a recent update, a land auction event in Shiba Inu’s virtual world just ended, and moved into its next phase.
Shiba Inu kicks off “Holder Event”
The SHIB’s 72 hour sale event has managed to maintain hype for the coin in the market. While major coins printed red indexes, the Shiba Inu token has surged by over 8% in the last 7 days.
As the first bidding event got over in the SHIB’s Metaverse, the team announced the second stage for acquiring land. It is being named the “Holder Event”. The plots of land which went unbought during the first event will be made available directly for the LEASH or SHIBOSHI holders. SHIB mentioned that this event will go on with the fixed prices, and will run for seven days.
As per reports, the highest bid made for a piece of land in the SHIB’s Diamond Teeth tier went for around 6.5 Ethereum, or nearly $20,000. The bidding amount for the plot will remain fixed as it was in the Holder Event. However, there is no fixed upper limit for the to buy the land.
ETH whales still buying Shiba Inu token
Ethereum (ETH) whales are also accumulating the Shiba Inu token amid. An ETH whale named “BlueWhale0073” acquired over 237 billion Shib tokens worth $5.7 million. The recent buyings have also landed the token on the list of top 10 coins purchased by the Biggest ETH wallets in the last 24 hours. The top Ethereum whales hodl over $1.3 billion worth of Shiba Inu coins.
According to Shibburn, the burning process hasn’t slowed down. In the last 24 hours, over 344 million Shiba Inu tokens have been sent into the dead wallet in just 24 transactions.
- Sandbox (SAND) Jumps 16% Ahead Of Listing On This Top Exchange
- Is Do Kwon’s Terra Recovery Plan Part Of A “Kill Switch” Protocol?
- This Top-50 Crypto Jumped 28% This Week Despite A Market Crash
- Goldman Sachs: Crypto Drawdown Will Have Little Impact on U.S. Economy
- Just-In: Ethereum Merge Most Likely In August, Says Vitalik Buterin
- Beware, Bitcoin Jumping Back Above $30,000 Could Be A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s why
- Terra Ecosystem Announces Some Key Amendments to Its Revival Plan
- Breaking: Stablecoin Tether ($USDT) Reveals Reserves Fully Backed In New Report
- LUNA Crash: Blockchain Firm Losses $3.5 Billion As Terra (LUNA) Crumbles
- SWIFT Plans To Interlink All CBDCs, Here’s Why
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Remains Pressured Below $0.45
- EGLD Price Analysis: Decreasing Volume Hints EGLD to Reverse from $75
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Price Prepares For 22% Jump; Are You Holding?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Holds Above $30,000; Opportunity To Buy?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Price Erases Recovery Gains Towards $2,000