Cryptocurrencies have been a booming industry for the past several years and there seems to be more potential for this industry in the future, especially due to the growing acceptance and continued developments like the introduction of stable coins which address and solve the issue of excessive volatility and market inefficiencies in the crypto space. Better technology and platforms like stableDEX, which will be fully operational in less than a month, is expected to revolutionize the industry and make it a better place for traders, crypto enthusiasts and everyone involved in the financial markets.
The stableDEX platform offers a 100% decentralized peer to peer trading environment. By using stableDEX the users retain full custody and control of the assets within their wallet. The platform offers most of the stablecoin pairs that are currently traded and many more asset-backed tokens will be listed ongoing.
stableDEX will offer many tools to assist and support the trading community. Margin Trading to increase the transactional capacity, automated trading for the traders using algorithms with top speed execution. Asset Manager tools to enable decentralized 3rd party trading. stableDEX has its own platform currency called the STDEX token that can be used to pay transaction fees and services at a discount and earned by executing orders on stableDEX.
stableDEX is developed to offer digital assets to the trading community in a professional manner. Tools and features are designed for institutional trading, products are selected with a focus on stability and multiple services are offered to the community. stableDEX will be one of the most important gateways on the road to mass adoption of cryptocurrencies.
The STDEX token Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) will be hosted by ExMarkets which is one of the major launchpad providers for IEO’s. Many are looking forward to the upcoming IEO starting on the 4th of July and lasting maximum 1 week until the 11th of July 2019. Only 5 million STDEX tokens (5% of the total token supply) will be offered at a 50% discounted price of USDC 0.50 during this period. ExMarkets is excited to host this IEO and also to provide an excellent interface where the clients can open accounts to participate in the stableDEX IEO.
To join the stableDEX IEO,
Register on exmarkets.com here: https://exmarkets.com/page/stdex-ieo
Read the Whitepaper: https://stabledex.io/download/Whitepaper.pdf
Join the official telegram community: https://t.me/stabledex
This is a paid press release. Do your own research related to the promoted company or any of its affiliates or services mentioned in the press release. Coingape.com does not hold any responsibility for your damage or loss.
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?