The largely oil-dependent countries are now seeing a big opportunity in the widely emerging crypto space! The latest report shows that wealth managers and institutional players from the United Arab Emirates (UAE) are willing to increase their exposure to cryptocurrencies in the next two years by 2023.
A survey by London-based Nickel Digital Asset Management showed that top institutional players want to dramatically increase their exposure to digital assets. Anatoly Crachilov, chief executive and founding partner of Nickel Digital, said:
“Despite the recent correction in the crypto market, our survey confirms there is an ever-increasing appetite for this asset class among professional investors, willing to take [a] constructive longer-term view.
We are glad to see increasing adoption of digital assets by many family offices based in [the] UAE, as well as across the Middle East.”
In the recent market correction, institutional players have double down on crypto investments. Players like Ark Investments and Rothschild Investments have been gaining exposure to Bitcoin by investing heavily in regulated instruments like the Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (GBTC).
So far in 2021, there have been a total of $5.7bn inflow of institutional money in crypto assets. Of course, a massive 73 percent of the same goes to Bitcoin.
The Growing Demand for Crypto In UAE
The government of the UAE has yet to come up with official regulations for trading or using cryptocurrencies. But this hasn’t stopped investors from joining the market. Besides, a number of exchanges have secured legal licenses to operate within the Abu Dhabi Global Market.
In its recent survey by Nickel, a majority of the UAE-based cited the long-term capital appreciation as the reason behind investing in crypto. Besides, the investors noted that cryptos provide a larger liquidity pool and the improving regulatory environment is a good development.
However, the investors agreed that the lack of regulatory clarity was holding them to make bigger investments in this asset class.
- Do Kwon Says Terra Collecting Snapshot Data For LUNA Airdrop
- Top ETH Whales Add These DeFi Tokens Amid Crypto Volatility
- Here’s Why Bitcoin (BTC) Could Be In for Another 50% Correction Under $15,000
- Another Top Exchange To Delist Terra UST Over Collapse
- Just-In: Vitalik Buterin No Longer A Billionaire As Ethereum Crashes
- Bitcoin Price: Key Metrics Show Surprising Insights
- After Terra Crash, Galaxy Digital CEO Warns Against Bottom Buying
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices May Jump Next Week; Here’s Why
- Is Andre Cronje Back On Fantom? FTM Jumps 13%
- PlanB Says Bear Market Almost Over, Bitcoin (BTC) In Buying Range
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?
- SAND Price Analysis: SAND Buyers Await Trendline Breakout To Go Long