As the volatility in Bitcoin’s price has been stagnant for a couple of weeks, another ‘intuitive indicator’ of crypto exchange reserve gap suggests bullish accumulation.
The intuitive indicator is built by plotting the difference between the 30 and 90-day average of the crypto exchange reserves. We are witnessing a huge drop in its value indicating a reduction in exchange reserves.
According to the CEO of CryptoQuant (the firm that introduced the indicator), Ki Young Ju this is reminiscent of accumulation as the downside risk of sell-off is limited; he tweeted,
We can see how much #BTCis being deposited on exchanges this month compared to the last three months. Exchange reserve indicates the downside risk because people execute sell orders immediately.
As reported earlier on CoinGape, the Bitcoin balance on exchanges hit a 13-month low at the start of this month. Moreover, the ‘deposit displacement’ is also accentuated by the development and rise of the trend in self and third-party custody.
The Bitcoin [BTC] balance on crypto exchanges has been in a downward spiral since the COVID-19 crash in the markets.
Derivatives Vs. Spot
The downtrend in the spot exchange inflows also tells us a similar story. It represents a rise in the bullish sentiments of spot buyers.
The derivatives traders’ have largely been short since the recovery through the coronavirus crash. Nevertheless, the analyst says the traders are still scared and uncertain of the direction in the market. Hence, it is likely that an avalanche move by spot exchange buyers or sellers is finally going to bring a considerable change in price.
Crypto analyst, @cmsholdings (alias), who perceives the dominance of spot traders tweeted,
When they do we break hard and reset quickly
In all probability, the direction of the next big move will incline the market sentiments more strongly towards the bulls or bears.
Do you think that the accumulation is bullish or bearish? Please share your analysis with us.
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Football Clubs Look To Mine Cash Revenue With Crypto Offerings
- Fed Readying To Launch The US Crypto Policy? White House Directs Agencies To Prepare Report
- Here’s Why You Should NOT Yet Buy the Bitcoin Dip, Miner Capitulation Ahead?
- MicroStrategy (MSTR) Stock On Free Fall As SEC Rejects Its Bitcoin Accounting Strategy
- Second Consecutive Crash Day Extends Investor Loses Over $350 Billion, El Salvador Buys the Dip
- DeFi’s Liquidation Volume Hits $34.33 M ATH, The Highest Since Last year’s December
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?