Poloniex Exchange adds support for Matic Network (Matic Network) as it adds trading pairs w.r.t BTC, USDT (Tether) and Tron [TRX].
The exchange also announced a bounty program to kick-start the listing. Tweet from Poloniex Exchange notes,
Moreover, it also started a trading competition to reward traders from a pool 2,100,000 $MATIC.
Reportedly (by CMC), Binance accounts for more than 85% of the trading volume on Matic. Poloniex, backed by Justin Sun, the creator of Tron [TRX], is the first popular exchange to list the token. The likelihood of adding margin trading pairs on Poloniex is also positive.
Matic Network has been one of the most popular IEO launches in the recent crypto markets. Its price went through a huge pump and dump in Q4 of 2019, which has a rather ugly end to it, with suspicions against the developers and Binance management.
Currently, Matic is at trading at support and resistance levels at the lower edge of its yearly range w.r.t. Bitcoin [BTC]. The recent death cross between the 50 and 200-Day EMA (Exponential Moving Average) projects further downfall to its price.
Furthermore, there is a cluster of resistance around 0.00000190 – 0.000000205 sats which if broken could push the price up to 250 sats resistance.
Last but not the least, the altcoin markets are highly correlated with Bitcoin as well. Hence, the trend established by Bitcoin will be decisive for other altcoins as well.
How do you think the listing will affect the price of Matic? Please share your views with us.
- Bitcoin Cash Sinks 7% As Its Biggest Advocate Is Accused Of Default
- This Crypto Winter Suite Could Help Investors In Bear Market
- Terra USTC Price Skyrockets By 75%; Will It Recover More?
- Breaking: No VAT On Cryptocurrency Issuers In Russia, Details
- Just In: Robinhood Lists Chainlink (LINK); Price Up By 5%
- Just In: USDC Parent Inks Major Pact With New York Bank
- Here’s Why Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices Tumbled
- This Is Why Ethereum (ETH) Recovered Sharply From Below $1K
- Top Binance Exec To Keep Buying Bitcoin, But There’s A Catch
- Expert Sees Fed Reversing Interest Rate Hikes, How Will It Affect Crypto?
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000